• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) [New Location] H-J Rune Library & Community Teleport Hub

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
[New Location]
H-J Rune Library & Community Teleport Hub

After much debate and deliberation amongst me, myself, Angelica and everyone who is Gareth I have decided to relocate the Rune Library and Community Teleport Hub to the city of Luna.Homare-Jima has been my home for many, many years but establishments such as the Rune Library does little good for the shard community all the way out there. So, one of the major reasons for this move is so I can focus on one central location to promote major services and activities with Lady Angelica and any other Mall owners who wish to bring a little more energy & life back to the area.

The Treasure Map Landmass section can be found along the western wall on the 1st floor. The website hosting the pictures for rune locations is still accessible on the Old Stratics Site [Click Here] The Community Teleport Hub is still being updated, current locations are listed below.

Dragons Watch, Abyss/PaxLair Statehood
Vesper Auction House & Tavern
Lin Min May's Shop
Britannian Mage Tower
Pitmuck Trading Company
Zedland Auction House
Guardians Gate Auction House
Lord & Tailors
Crafters Hall
Angelkrist Lighthouse
Old Com. Teleport Hub/Lib

All Veteran, Holiday and Reward Dye Tubs are located along the South-East Wall. There’s also Magical Box filled with dyes for public use. ALL VENDOR SPOTS ARE FREE!!! You can Icq me at 267944224 or Lady Angelica to get set up.

BIG Special Thanks
Pooper for the 4,000,000+ turn in points to get reward dyes
Angelica for TONS of Granite, Tokuno/Natural Dyes, Pen of Wisdom, Atlas Recipe, Unstable Time Rifts and Design Input
Craftsmen for the for the Granite
Lin Min May for the Granite
Roger for the discount on decorations and for giving me a free Luna House
All Vendor Owners for filling stock and not just having empty vendors standing around :)
Blend for taking the time to do an amazing video
Purple Turtle for nagging and giving me the Justice Island Rune LoL

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I thought it was quite handy there by the moongate. I'll be sure to check the new one out.