• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Life

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hello to all, have had a vacation for awhile and coming back or a fresh new start....? Regardless of how long you have been here, Daoine Maithe and I would like to share drinks and dinner with you all.....for any and all immigates or emigrates .... new people and old come join us on New Haven Square Tuesday July 12 at 6 est. time

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Rumor has it a bunch of rowdy Pirates could crash the party,,,,,so be on the look out for any Blackhearts Buccaneers when arriving

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
see the calendar for July i am hosting a fishing contest last two weeks further info on calendar July 8th it started and goes for two weeks.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I did check the calendar before I even posted ...I also mentioned over a week ago on a different post what we wanted to do....I saw nothing specifically scheduled for the day in question...far as a fishing contest it lasts for many days...is nobody allowed to do anything during those days? I saw other events during those days.....I'm not trying to interfer with anyone's events...just trying to give activity for anyone wishing to come...its not going to last that long

Les Paul

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
We hope our little dinner will be fun for all. Even those fishing may find it necessary to eat, drink and socialize. Any newcomers on the shard are unlikely to be in the fishing contest and if we attract pirates to dine it's less competition for those committed to the other event. Hope to see folks there.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tables are even going to be set up next to docks to welcome our guests arriving from the sea.....and still close for those new comers to pop in near by .......Great Day it shall be...........

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It was a lovely evening.. So many guests I feel I didn't get to speak to everyone as much as I liked....and I hope all enjoyed the food and drinks....I hope to do this again soon....love to hear your thoughts or ideas.....thank you all for making this a huge success

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the invitation.

Moonglow enjoyed their visit out-of-character. In-character we are a bit of a handful.

I look forward to being able to arrange something between our groups in the future.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thank you for coming....we were delighted to see such a great turn out....just glad all the pirates were somewhat friendly too

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello to all, have had a vacation for awhile and coming back or a fresh new start....? Regardless of how long you have been here, Daoine Maithe and I would like to share drinks and dinner with you all.....for any and all immigates or emigrates .... new people and old come join us on New Haven Square Tuesday July 12 at 6 est. time
@Jaden Rain hey maybe you can help...I am trying to find a DNM member who has a toon called DancesWithWolves... they have an empty keep next to my place in Minoc and I have been trying to track them down so I can offer to buy it from them to create a new event house for my return :) Not having any luck, so appreciate any assistance or help lol

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I would suggest contacting Perrin or Troy, Troy might be easier to contact right now. Good to see you back Inky, and now days I am in DS = DragonStone guild and Trinsic RP guild oh and I still have a character in EGO for nostalgia reasons. So, I am not directly connected to DMN now days, but they are great people and a great guild.