• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Life for Legends

S

snowolf1369

As a new yet old player to UO - I wonder what can be done to bring some life back to a shard that seems to be a place were players go to retire ....

I myself choose legends because it was a shard not occupied by a mutlitude of players and guilds bent on controlling everyone and there surroundings ...

I am looking for advice on how to bring some life back into this shard and even perhaps get some of the player run vendors to drop prices to a reasonable level, so new players to Legends will not become daunted and leave the world of Sosaria

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ahem!*

are you sure you're on Legends??!

not that we have the population of say, Atlantic.... or Europa..... but for the past few weeks I've had a tough time avoiding the crowds ;)

as for shopping, cross the channel from the Skara docks, and head east.... watch for a house named Uriah's Rubble Reading Room... on the ground floor, lying on a path, is a runebook of Dev's Reliable Vendors

you just need to get out of Luna, that's all :D