• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] New Legends Fisher needs Help

BrennenMcSteak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok im looking to start a fisher that can become a Pirate hunter also so i need help with a great Template to accomplish this Task ... thx in advance for the look all i know right now is 120 fishing lol

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
120 Fishing
120 archery
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Healing
120 Chiv

Disable ship, kill pirates, board ship kite and kill or capture captain.

120 Fishing
120 Archery
100 Anat (possibly 110)
100 Tactics (possibly 110)
100 Chiv (possibly 110)
100 Mystism

You can use jewelry/hunter headress to max skills capHeal with Chiv and heal Stone, disable ship, kill pirates, board ship, rising colossus, kill or capture capt using RC to tank.

BrennenMcSteak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe instead of going melee is there a way to go caster i do like the sound of RC for tank So so far temp is this
120 fishing
110-120 myst
110-120 focus
100 Magery ( to get around)
120 taming use a pet to kill the pirate or enough to capture
120 lore
what other would make me be allowed to fish do MIBS and plunder pitate ships ?

This is gonna be my main when i can get it started if anyone else has any ideas on a pirate hunting outfit please let me know what to look for thx again so far i like how this is headed ( Bambi Shores on Legends)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You can definitely go caster, generally more expensive for the powerscrolls and you have to worry about mana but that would work too.

Mystic Mage

120 Fishing
120 Mysticism
120 Focus
110 Magery (can go to 120 if you have the gold)
110 Eval (can go to 120 if you have the gold)
110 Med (can go to 120 if you have the gold)

Get orc slayer tali or spellbook, disable ship, cast on pirates, board ship, RC tank and cast on Boss, save enough mana for when RC is ready to poof or you may have to kite while your mana regens.

Spellweaving Mystic Mage

120 Fishing
120 Mysticism
120 Focus
120 Spellweaving
110 Magery (can go to 120 if you have the gold)
110 Med (can go to 120 if you have the gold)

Get orc slayer tali or spellbook, disable ship, cast on pirates, board ship, RC tank and cast on Boss, save enough mana for when RC is ready to poof or you may have to kite while your mana regens.