• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New King Casca's Napa Event

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Casca Schedule
Joanne Laroche
16 Jan 2009 23:56:43 EST

All hail Lord Casca! Here is the event schedule, please take note of the time zones and dates so you do not miss out!

Updated 11:45pm: A few modifications were made as well as added the schedules for Sonoma and Oceania.

Please note: Lord Casca can be found outside of the Lord Blackthorne castle at these times.

Napa (Saturday - Sunday)

Saturday, January 17th, 2009

- 8:30pm PST

Sunday, January 18th, 2009

- 7:30pm PST

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
i'll be there, we're supposed to kill him right?
Well a nice warm welcome for our sole surviving council member now turned King, from the whole of the Napa Shard would be in order.

Let's all turn out and give him the welcome he deserves.

Kal Vas Vlam :flame:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Casca is the snotty Elf prosecutor from heartwood who convicted ricardo
he was invited to the castle for dinner after getting that conviction..from there he sat in a corner of the castle right up until the murder of the council..
the only survivor and was found in the same cell inu was in in ilshnar....
there was no creature like Yrigor hanging around keeping him there like they had for the old bat inu..
now he is king
*just a little run down for anyone who doesnt remember who he is*

the elf who was invited for dinner and became a king lmao

kill em

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to run up and spam "SASH PLZ!" as many times as it takes for him to transform into his harrower form. I then want to stay through the fight so that when he dies, someone cries on here that a powerscroll dropped in Trammel.

K

kalzaketh

lol snake, from the older generation here, casca was achar invented by staff sargent barry sadler, the char was cursed with immortality as a roman centurian for the youngerfolks who may or may not know sargent sadler wrote the ballad of the green beret after serving atour in vietnam asa specialforces medic. sorry the name of our new king hit anerve here:)

A

AustinRules

We don't need no King. We have done quite well since King Brit split. We are a republic of equal men and women. We, with no King, have defeated every invasion intended to take over our lands....will except for those that lasted months.:sleep2:

We desire to work our fields, continue our crafts. But if someone thinks he/she can rule us it will be time to take up the sword. To call out the Guard. Let's join together tonight and meet this person who calls himself our King.

Blackthorn's castle is the one in the middle of the lake on the northside of the city of Britain. Casca will be there tonight at 6:30pmCentral.

A

AustinRules

I screwed up on the time. Not 6:30p Central but 10:30p Central. A crowd was gathering before I realized it. 10:30pCentral/8:30pPac.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Pfft. He is not my king...

Casca! The king of fools!
Aye I don't think he was really actually there. Maybe afraid for his life. being so high on a pedestal like that. Although the shirt was nice. hmm

Much to think about.

*Tips a Glass to the Memory of Lord British*

A

AesSedai

- lol !
Arr, those are some creepy eyes.

I guess I'll wait until tomorrow night before I share my thoughts of the event.

Rabble.

K

kalzaketh

guess nothing happened last night,I logged off at 9:30pm cst our newking is ano show moronic elf OH yippee. :)

S

Sunrise

How did it go?

Due to some things I had to take care of. Mother in Law Birthday...I had to miss it...

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
How did it go?

Due to some things I had to take care of. Mother in Law Birthday...I had to miss it...
I know it might sound strange. "You had more fun"

*Tips a glass of Ale in the Memory of Lord British*

E

El Phantasmo

Was anyone able to get a transcript of the speech on Napa? I noticed on many other shards, their reporters or various folks captured and posted the entire Casca and Sherry speeches.

Anyone?