• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New here - huge UO fan

A

Arthen

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community and share my enthusiasm for this project. I did a web search for ultima online 2 today, hoping against hope that someone was developing one. That's how I learned about Ultimate RPG.

I play UO to this day and no game has even come close to capturing its magic. I am looking forward to future discussions with all of you and I hope we can make not just a game, but an experience, as UO has done for thousands of gamers in the past!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome!

Things are pretty quiet around here - Not much information coming out about the game, but I'm sure that'll change over the next few months.

If I can advise one thing, it would be to read the following thread. There's a link to the interview Stratics did with Richard Garriott, as well as text summary if you don't have the time.

[URPG Stratics] Lord British Interview on TGN | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming

Stay tuned! Things are bound to liven up.

Vanpry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome and I completely agree.

Check out my signature link that my interest you also.

Last edited: