• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] New Health Bar needs fixing

F

Fink

I find clicking that tiny "close gump" dot in the corner of new health bar to be too fiddly.

Can someone please write a stand-alone mod that retains the top half (name) as the context menu strike area and changes the bottom half (hp bar) to a right-click to close function? Or some configurable combination.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah I'm not big on how they did the new health bars, so I reformatted my UIs back to the pre-patch versions. Now I just have to get the spell buttons and HP% to work again and then reformat the party bars the same way (as well as getting the Mage/Chiv detection in).

D

Diggity

A quick/dirty fix to get right click close is to edit the MobileHealthBar.xml. Change the function for the OnRButtonUp event to MobileHealthBar.CloseWindow

I lose the ability to right click open context menus, but I don't use those off the healthbars anyways - normally right click on the target window and/or double click the healthbar if all I want is to open the paperdoll.