• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS New Haven Dinner & the Gauntlet 9/13/2016

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Tuesday Sept 13, 2016, D.N.M and .BB. Guilds hosted a Dinner in New Haven, everyone was invited. Following the Dinner those wishing to go on an Adventure to see the Dark Father in the Gauntlet were taken to DOOM. Thank you very much Jaden Rain, Les Paul and ALL those involved. The turn-out was rather large. The Food & Company were great. I really enjoyed it all and am looking forward to your Event next month.

zz1.JPG

zz2.JPG

zz3.JPG

zz4.JPG

zz5.JPG

zz6.JPG

zz7.JPG

zz8.JPG

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thank you so much for the photos Bytor , so glad you got them, I was so busy I forgot to take any,,,,and thank you so much for attending

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Last week I won First Place in the draw your Char contest on stratics and now this week this event went sooo well,,,,, I feel like Cinderella that got to go to the Ball =)......but without the support of Les Paul and DNM and BB guilds this event wouldn't be as great as it was , Thanks everyone