• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New GW2 PvP Action Screenshots, Pets, Armor

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guild Wars Insider just released another patch of screenshots from ArenaNet. These screenshots are from GW2 PvP action, pets and armor.

Great pictures and gives players a chance to see close up on how the game looks. Great job GWI for putting these up. On a personal note, I just get more excited for the game and can't wait for the release.

Guild Wars 2 Stratics Staff would like to thank GWI for letting all the GW2 fans to view these. Please go visit Guild Wars Insider and view the screenshots in a larger format.

GWI Exclusive: New GW2 PvP Action Screenshots, Pets, Armor | Guild Wars 2 News Source - Guild Wars Insider

An Asura Warrior vs a Charr Guardian

Trebuchet shots rain down on the Battle of Khylo map – Human female warrior in foreground.

Asura Ranger vs a Human in Scout Armor and hat.

Asura Ranger and Bear pet in battle against a Charr Mesmer. Norn engineer on the right.

A Human Thief vs a Charr Warrior in the Battle of Khylo

A Human Thief vs a Charr Warrior in the Battle of Khylo

Mines placed on the battlefield by an Engineer

Human Ranger vs a Charr Mesmer and Norn Engineer

Human Ranger vs a Charr Mesmer and Norn Engineer

B

Bella

You must stop posting these type of pictures. It is just torture!!! We are teased by GW2 on a daily basis and honestly, I cannot take anymore!!! I want to play!!!!

Great job and great pictures!! I'm already jumping out of my skin to play GW2 and hope I get a beta invite or the game is released soon before I burst!! ;)

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KaeyiDream on youtube has her videos up on the screenshots.

[youtube]Eed0HMEU1yo[/youtube]

B

Bella

Do you think we will be able to zoom in as close as the game play is in these shots? I love the idea of being up close and personal one second & zooming out the next.

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In GW1 you can zoom in and out on from your character.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me being a GW1 player, I keep forgetting little details like that with the camera movements.

Here is a video I found on youtube for the GW2 fans and players that have not played GW1 to see the camera movement.

[youtube]NYX4-bbLAFk[/youtube]

B

Bella

Wow! I like the camera movement a lot! Something else I've been curious about is targeting. It almost seems like there is an auto-target feature in videos I see of GW2; is that an option in GW or am I imagining it?

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GW1 has an auto target. Plus many other keys to target allies and such.

You can also call targets which is pretty cool and the other players in your party know it.

Z