• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New graphics game client question

• Thread starter imported_sedusa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_sedusa

I think I actually understand almost all that Uri said, imagine that?

I am curious though because at present I have one sim in AV, BF, and TC3; will I be able to play in one of the -test cities when they become available without deleting an active sim?

Will I have to have the updated client to play? I have yet to download or install the new game files as my game is fine by me at present.

K

Keep It Real

These are not going to be new cities, just different graphics, you'll have a choice of which mode you want to use, for now.

I

imported_sedusa

Thank you for that info, but it doesnt answer my questions.

K

Keep It Real

Do you currently get the new login as pictured on the blog? If so then no you will not have to update, if not, then you should. No you will not have to delete a sim to play in the cities with the updated graphics because they are in fact the same cities as always. I hope I understood your questions correctly and I hope you understand my answers.

I

imported_sedusa

I wouldnt say they are the same cities as they are "-test" cities that is why I am unsure about if I will have a sim slot available to play there.

K

Keep It Real

They ARE in fact the same cities, you are being given a choice to use the updated graphics or not to use them, hence TEST the new graphics in the same city or NOT test the new graphics in the same city. TC3 test = same ole TC3 but with updated graphics.