• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New "gifting" game - are you playing?

• Thread starter imported_Phoenix_Rising
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

I posted a question in city hall and on the blog hoping to get an answer from a Dev or someone who knows for sure.

<blockquote><hr>

Trying hard to get this question answered by someone who knows for sure:

Is there any advantage to having 2 matches on your sim?

Will all sims be recieving lava lamps, or just the oldest?

What if I buy an extra pair and put in on a non-oldest sim, then would they get a lava lamp?

[/ QUOTE ]

The question I asked was quickly locked and I was told to post it in here.

It has now been 3 days since I asked and 2 days from the end of the red card event, and this thread is kind of dying. I'm looking for an answer to the question or if someone could me some advice to how to get an official answer. Do I need to IM a dev in-game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally got you an answer on this one Dogs, you get a lamp for each set of cards.

M

MrMiagi

So If i put two matching pairs of cards (4 cards overall) both onto the main sim play, i'll get two lamps instead of one?

G

Julilyn i have 5 &amp; 7. Names HeHe in the game. Lemme know if you wanna trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.