• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Gargoyle Arties Spawning on the ground?

O

Ooguk [Cove]

When I went to the Clan rat spawn area a gold sword called the "Legacy of Despair" was lying on the ground. Now this is a pretty decent lil wep and I doubt someone would just throw it away, so I was wondering if these named weps spawn on the ground in places?

Legacy of Despair : 10% Hit Curse
50% Lower Defense
50% Lower Attack
30% Ssi
60% DI
75% Cold Damage
25% Poison Damage

N

NewYears1978

All kinds of stuff spawns on the ground now..so I wouldn't doubt it.

Specially there I have seen all sorts of stuff..it seems to dupe peoples items too...

H

house4saleUO

All kinds of stuff spawns on the ground now..so I wouldn't doubt it.

Specially there I have seen all sorts of stuff..it seems to dupe peoples items too...
For some reason the cavern is bugged or something if someone drops something on the ground it has a chance to respawn waht was on teh ground in the cavern area. Not sure why it does that but it does, so prob someone either dropped it or frogot to lock it down in there house maybe. I have found a couple of insured items in the cavern that I know someone didn't throw down.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, that rings a bell. I was fighting the goblin mini-champ, and one Renowed alchemist had an arty on the floor. Not sure when it appeared, but I'm glad I saw it and picked it up! :D

L

Lilweezybaby

You do know that this area is called....Cavern of the Discarded....which means someone could have forgot to lock it down or threw it away and it shows up there. Not a bug or anything.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I knew that things end up there, but I thought it was only items that were left on the ground at banks or thrown away in trash barrels.

M

maroite

Best. Place. Ever! :p Picking up peoples "discarded trash" :s

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new "artifacts" (I hesitate to call them that because they bear no such label) awarded for killing "renowned" creatures in the Abyss seem to be landing on the ground near the player that earned them. I hope this isn't the permanent method of delivery, because it stinks. I've gotten a shield this way in the area outside the Stygian Dragon's lair and a sword at the Cavern of the Discarded. Someone else has mentioned receiving a piece of armor this way at the acid spawn on the other side of the Abyss.