• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Garden and Bridge North of Shrine of Justice on Siege Perilous

• Thread starter imported_OldAsTheHills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Did you notice the Contribution statues at the bridge? And, stone bowls with
a few gold coins on top?
*sniff* I smell a gold sink!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

I did see the contribution statues, I may have missed the bowls. Contribute to what I thought ?

It IS a new guard zone on test. I will have to check ches. and here again to see if that holds true on non test shards.

G

Damn trammys.
*Hugs*
I have lately been thinking of making toons on all shards just to bring people to siege.

G

I keep all my connections and contacts with players on other shards, especially Chesapeake where I was born back in the day. I do still play there too esp.when I need player run events etc. Like tonite huge arse auction prob 30 - 50 players there bidding on items, last couple weeks I attended archery competition and um a cow tipping event.
I need events besides same old same what can I say.
But there be some serious discussions between myself and some there bout Siege. Had some come here to meet Aeric when he was alive, in a meeting, Lady Pyrite was there too so were others here on Siege as they exchanged ideas for player run events in fel ruleset and the first met HERE together.

We can always gain more players if we show em respect and not dis' everyone like they lower life forms on other shards esp. long time vets whom still play and own homes fel side...they are not less than us..pay the same too to be in UO somewhere they prefer fel just elsewhere, combo ROT or *attitudes* here off some ya never win folks over by insulting their intellect or worth. I do me best to keep me ties and mutual respect for others and shards of UO..esp with us old timers of UO wherever they hail from..and yeh they MIGHT play here while talking with em in some event or whatever where they hosting em and...some did come here.

G

I just rechecked our new yew justice falls appears NOT to be a Guard Zone it IS one on Chesapeake..etc. soo guess they remembered Siege is ..different when they created this pretty..guess we will know for sure when it goes live tomorrow. Can not yet cross the bridge except on Test or possibly Origin till the publish tom.

G

yeah screen shot it, Im at work and then I have class I won't get home till after 10pm cst, I want to see it, yes I'm slacking at work and reading the boards, it happens.

G

This from UO Hall guy on napa took this picture. Ours is the same minus the pink blossoms on the cherry blossoms, Siege got *white stick branches and tree trunks but actually all white tree trunks and branches, without the pink blossoms, is kinda pretty too.

This park is a guard zone on ches. I did not see any warnings of *you are now under the protection of town guards* words come up on Siege's park..just on Ches. yeh the tram side. I tested it there...guards swiftly whacked a poor innocent sewer rat to death as I tested their work ethic on Ches. at the park.
Can't see em but shout Guards and they crawled out of the cherry blossom trees or like trolls from under that bridge. . but did not get the *warning* words on Siege so I assume we did not get the guards up there which is how it should be here.

There is a KR screenie version of the new Justice falls Yew park too but...yall can go find that pic. on UOHall cuz I think the 2D version is prettier.

G

*bleh*

He has a big chunk of the area we want to see covered up with his blue dipped paperdoll.

Thanks for re-posting the pic, though, QZ...at least we can see something!

-Skylark