• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New game code

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would you buy a game code that allowed you to build another house without having to have another account. If so what would you be willing to pay for it?

Pirate Law: A Pirate will always remove his hat in the presence of a bar tender.

Y

Yen Sid

Yes! I would Probably pay $15-$20 for the code as long as it was permanent for the account. So if I were to demolish 2 houses I could rebuild 2 houses anytime over and over again and if it was limited to one upgrade per account. We don't need people w/ 50 houses lol. If it was one time use then idk if it would be worth that much.

Also I would want to be able to have it on the same shard. :)

S

Slim29

Absolutely. The only reason I don't play on other shards is because of the stupid house rule. One is definitely not enough. Two would make it reasonable and not force people to transfer an entire batch of characters just to play on a second shard. Another option would be to limit players to one house per shard, instead of per account. This would work, but could still be abused by players that have multiple accounts. I think a two house option, where the limit is no more than one on a particular shard would be perfect.

E

Eyes of Origin

Something like this would nice... you should repost the question in UHall where the devs look at the posts and see how many other players would be interested in something like this... maybe with enough replies from players they would consider it.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has come up quite freqeuntly in UHall in the past two years. And I believe he does have it there too...least I thought I saw it there

E

Eyes of Origin

oh ok, I probably just missed it in the mix of all the posts. :)