• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Fel ruleset Ideas

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are a few thoughts I had on some ways to change Fel.

No character can come to fel unless they have at least GM or higher in all skills.

Increase the resources that are gathered 5 times compared to Tram. (risk versus reward)

When a player comes to Fel either via a recall, gate or moongate they change to red or grey in color. This means no blues in Fel at all, like there are no reds in Tram.

No guard zone at moongates.

Dueling with guildmates would not give a person the "Flee from battle" Timer.

All wandering healers will be red.

Once you are dead there is no more "flee from battle"

anything smaller than a gravestone, such as birds or rabbits will not stop a character to force them around it, they would just step over it like in real life.

Energy Vortexes would be controlable like Demons and Elementals.

If the caster of an EV has poisoning then the EV should have the ability to damage with deadly poison, sort of like in the old days.

All dungeons high end monsters would have abiltiy to drop rarity 11 or 12 artifacts. Example being, Blood Eles, Poison Eles, Demons, Balrons, Ancient Wyrms, etc.

I've intentionaly tried to leave skill changes out at this time, other than the propsoed EV changes.

So lets hear your reasons as to why you like or dislike my thoughts.