• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS New Feature on UO.Stratics

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sports Reports.
The first few reports are now up
Each report will appear on the relevant shard, for those wishing to compare shard results go here

UO Stratics *New* | Global Sports Reports

We will try to produce these on as many shards as possible, if your shard does not have a regular reporter, and you would like to produce this record for your shard please contact me. I will accept a 'sports reporter' if you have no wish to cover more regular reporter duties.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drachenfels,Europa,Atlantic,Siege and Napa Valley are currently been done. :)

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL, it's only when the score changes, you silly. I'd think several places in case someone goes on holiday, or etc.
!!!!! the score changes every 30minutes-ish!!! OH EM GEE! ;) but seriously, if you guys wanna call it like, Sports Report Tuesdays or something, i'll take care of GL for you.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today is Wednesday, and I think mid-week would be a nice time to do it.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We updated lots of Shards and they can be all found at the new link for the General Sports Reports.

All Shards can be found at the top right of the main Stratics Page

There still a few Shards worked on, so still a bit more patience for those. Its a lot of info. :)

O

Old Man of UO

What's with one person on LS having over a billion Arena points? Is that normal?