• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) New Establishment in Felucca

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Announcing the finished construction of a new landmark north of the Empath Abbey of Yew in Felucca - The Iron Sword. This establishment is the brain child of the Governors of Napa Valley and hosted by the Duchess of Yew, Kirthag DiOrsae with funds donated from Nabin & his partners from Atlantic. It is far enough north of the Yew Gate so as to not interfere with the "PK Alley" activities, yet close enough to the area to serve as a point of interest for all.

Travel due north from Yew Gate in Felucca, then along the shore until you get here!
The ground floor consists of a standard tavern complete with a stage for story telling and ample seating. Plans for a vendor or two are also being entertained by the owner which will cater to the more rough-and-tumble nature of Fellucian citizens. Above the tavern is an area which will be used for all sorts of tournaments and sports including the inauguration event being a joust! As the Governors of Napa solidify their plans, a formal announcement will be posted.​

Finally, to help encourage traffic for all of Yew (is that a pun?), a teleport-pad is situated on the property for all citizens to travel safely between the Iron Sword in Felucca and the reconfigured All Yew Need shop & library of Trammel, pictured below.​

Within spitting distance to the Empath Abbey in Trammel, with teleport pad & rune to The Iron Sword in Felucca.
Make sure to check back as more information is released!​

Last edited:

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Very nice. I think the only think that All Yew Need needs is a rune library now for T-Map hunters.

Oh, and a player written library of course ;)

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ALSO! With your candidacy for Yew's Governor in play, why are there no banners to display your pride at being a citizen of Yew?! Gotta' get on that.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Very nice. I think the only think that All Yew Need needs is a rune library now for T-Map hunters.

Oh, and a player written library of course ;)
Ah, but there is little reason to have such a library now, or certainly not on the scale which you remember: some time ago, maps became truly random, and chests are not in under same 40 or so spots as before. Perhaps a treasure hunting library could include off-the-beaten-path places such as Dragon Isle, the Shrine of Sacrifice, and what not, but gone are the days of 15 runebooks having everything covered.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ah, but there is little reason to have such a library now, or certainly not on the scale which you remember: some time ago, maps became truly random, and chests are not in under same 40 or so spots as before. Perhaps a treasure hunting library could include off-the-beaten-path places such as Dragon Isle, the Shrine of Sacrifice, and what not, but gone are the days of 15 runebooks having everything covered.
This makes sense. All of the treasure maps I've found so far are no where near where the old scrolls used to be at. Glad I didn't spend all that time trying to mark all those books. Perhaps we could get a couple of books per facet that have runes marked every 10 degrees or so... I could build something like that pretty easy. And one more book for the islands.

I like that they changed it. It makes t-hunting more interesting... now I just need to get some maps and go blow stuff up.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I am working on rune books (some are there already) for interesting places, popular hunting areas, player homes of note, historical areas, etc. Never having been a t-hunter, never marked any. I will note, the 30+ rune books I had marked for mining is just like the treasure maps, is random places and that is sad. oh well.