• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] New Environmental Spawns

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess people are now finally catching on and showing some interests so here is a list of potential items that can be gotten. But here are some facts:

1. You can only get them from the Primevil Lich spawn

2. There is a chance that 1 item will respawn during each tier of the spawn starting from the beginning. Sometimes you get only 1 item respawn from the entire spawn. Sometimes nothing spawns at all.

3. When the boss is killed all environmental introductions disappears.

Items can be gotten are:

1. Vat pieces (6 pieces in all)
2. Rack pieces (8 pieces in all)
3. Levers (8 colors)
4. Ank (2 pieces)
5. Giant Head Skull
6. Iron Maiden
7. Nameless mounted pixie statue
8. Large green crystal with pedistal
9. Large black spikes
10. Small black spikes
11. Rune symbols (large, small, small red)
12. Dragon head trophy (8 pieces in all)
13. White Lava tiles (some animated, some not)
14. Wall pieces (3 types)
15. Grave stones (many shapes)
16. Grave dirt patches
17. Brambles
18. Fallen branch
19. Piles of skulls (many shapes)
20. Banana Trees large and small
21. Death Vortex
22. Pillary pieces - many
23. Chopping block pieces (blocks, axe)
24. Giant cacti tree
25. Red Sparkles
26. Red and Black Bone Containers (from solving the lever puzzle)
27. Grusome Standard different graphic than Level 5 Doom Arti
28. Giant Demon Skulls
29. Dark Blue Rocks and Boulders

There might be more so add if you know more.

M

Mairut

How do you get to the spawn? I've looked around a little, but I cant seem to find it....
General directions would work, if nobody wants to give full directions...north of the gargoyle spawn in the abyss... near where the fire lizards spawn...etc. Just something for me to look for and go by.

Mairut

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
quickest way is go throught fire dungeon in fel, take the right teleporter to destard, then take left one to deciet, go north throught a door, take a left entrance to champ is in the main liche room cant miss it.

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw i want to buy Rack and vat pieces on atlantik europa and drachenfels...

Regards
Rador

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so would Death vortex show up in 3d then? Because I looted one in 2d and its in my pack still I just can't see it.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. You can only get them from the Primevil Lich spawn

2. There is a chance that 1 item will respawn during each tier of the spawn starting from the 2nd tier. Sometimes you get only 1 item respawn from the entire spawn.

3. When the boss is killed there is one chance an item may be unlocked (not fully confirmed yet)
I don't think it works like this. I think every time a red skull candle appears or every time new decorations are added, there is a percentage chance a duplicate item will spawn for any item already spawned. That chance is likely 1%.

D

Dragon Mist

I have confirmed that you can get an environmental from starting the spawn.

I have also received an item not listed. A Gruesome Standard with a round center not the type you get from doom and a Rum Red Bone Container labeled as "Bones". This was gotten by ONETWOTHREE. Both of these items were obtained from the lever puzzle.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be rarely nice if these items were obtainable for a certain time, something like a season. Then a new set of items would be obtainable. That would make spawn drops a lot more valuable and collectible. In a year most everything on that list is going to be worthless. And its kinda a shame because the art work in the new stuff is pretty nice. It just seems funny to me that these items will be everywhere in yr and the most anticipated rare of the yr looks like a Arcane gem or blue apple lol. I don't know

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be rarely nice if these items were obtainable for a certain time, something like a season. Then a new set of items would be obtainable. That would make spawn drops a lot more valuable and collectible. In a year most everything on that list is going to be worthless. And its kinda a shame because the art work in the new stuff is pretty nice. It just seems funny to me that these items will be everywhere in yr and the most anticipated rare of the yr looks like a Arcane gem or blue apple lol. I don't know
I don't agree completely. The higher the tier the less likely that tier's items will be obtainable. This system can last for years before someone puts an entire lava tile set together.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just find it tough paying 50m + for a item in game that is still obtainable. But I suppose gold just isn't worth its weight anymore lol. It will be nice if they do make items that rare though.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Removed posts; Fel vs. Trammel drama is not going to encroach on these boards! Take it to Uhall!

Just consider this much, the developers probably have a vision for things. Enjoy it or quit playing (or make dramatic complaints in Uhall).

jradar71

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a way to tell the difference between an environmental spawn and a normal spawn.

Also... .do you have to steal the item or just pick them up. Sometimes I think I see an environmental but can't pick them up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The duplicated item shows up next to it. So when you see double then one of them can be picked up.

Promathia's house on Cheesypeak has the most spawn collected items I've seen to date. He has many of the level 4 tier spawn items which I think are the rarest. His house is in the new Ter Mur right outside of the main city gate. Its full of rares. Perhaps he can post the coordinates.

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I noticed in the list above it mentions 'pillary pieces' - does anyone have a picture of the full set.

Also, I did see on a vendor a deed for a pillory - is this a similar item and what does it look like??

Thanks Mezzac

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Promathia's house on Cheesypeak has the most spawn collected items I've seen to date. He has many of the level 4 tier spawn items which I think are the rarest. His house is in the new Ter Mur right outside of the main city gate. Its full of rares. Perhaps he can post the coordinates.
This should help

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stumbledd upon a couple knocking down the spawn today and thought i'd go get my thief to get some of those cool items ( all of this before i read this thread) I couldnt steal any of the items with 120 stealing. All of the items that i tried to pick up where tinted yellow when i placed the cursor on them. After i read this post I stelthed around and thought i found a duplicate set of skulls, each time i tried to pick them up they rubberbanded back to the ground with the message that I could not pick that up. I tried to use a sword on them ( no good) so i guess I am lost on how exactly do u pick these items up.

Besides them being right next to each other is there any other way to identify what can be picked up? do i need to be active in the killing of the mob or have started the the spawn to be eligible to get one? do items that can be picked up spawn at the same time as those that cannot?( so one minute there is nothing and the next there are two)?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let everyone know it is easy to make way with at least 50+ environmentals per spawn. It does require alot of time and patients.
Heres what you do.

1: Level spawn until an environmental pops or new items are added to the spawn. If none spawn when new items are added revert and try again.

2: If a duplicate can be picked up remember # of candles.

3: Let spawn revert 1 candle before the duplicate was picked up.

4: Level spawn again to duplicating point

5: Continue 1-4 until you are overweight or tired

Doing these steps will ensure you an environmental everytime easyly making away with loads of them

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"29. Dark Blue Rocks and Boulders"

Did they reproduce the server birth boulders? Like the one in front of Promathias's house?