• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New embueing character

RetiredGuard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have decided to create a character for embueing, but am at a lose as what skills & tools are needed. My character is GM blacksmith. I've tried reading the forums but no real help. How do I get started??

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The skill is Imbuing. you learn the skill from the gargoyles by the soulforge in the Royal City of Ter Mur (who also give the power scrolls for the skill). You gain skill by unraveling items with the Imbuing skill context menu, at soulforges, and by imbuing items (best saved for higher levels). The Guides to skills are in the Craftsman Data chest subforum of this forum.