• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New EM!!!

N

Noie

Maybe, hopefully. I was over playing on Napa. They had another fun event tonight. :) Well, at the end, they introduced one of the new EMs - EM Acies. He was there helping out as part of his training. EM Tempest said that after he trains on a few more shards, he thinks EM Acies will be here with us. :)

(And for all you cynical people out there - I took a screenie of the quote! I just don't remember how to post them. lol)

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

Seems everyone but the girls and Tek want Slack. Come on Slack!! Where were you Wednesday night? We had a blast. Be there next Wednesday and we will do another spawn unless we are still stopping the Bane. I got one of those swords on a drop last night from a guard. Hope it is really rare.

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

Restless, you and Zan are invited to join us too. had fun fighting with yall other night.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Restless, you and Zan are invited to join us too. had fun fighting with yall other night.
At least get the spelling right old friend. :) Thanks for the invite, Xan. I intend to be there Wednesday night but maybe have to do the invasion thing while it is going. I am recovering from unexpected gallbladder removal since Saturday so not sure how that will affect my availability.