New EM for Napa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

AustinRules

UO just selected EMs for the different shards. Our EM is 'Sezja'. Should be seeing him/her around Napa during the next few weeks/months. Hopefully they aren't shy and will communicate with us here on stratics.

Also a question in FoF asks "“I was wondering, where can I meet the Event Moderator assigned to my shard?

Please check the Britan Counselor Guild Halls in Trammel to see if they are available to meet you!"

My question....Where is the Counselor Guild Hall?

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
UO just selected EMs for the different shards. Our EM is 'Sezja'. Should be seeing him/her around Napa during the next few weeks/months. Hopefully they aren't shy and will communicate with us here on stratics.

Also a question in FoF asks "“I was wondering, where can I meet the Event Moderator assigned to my shard?

Please check the Britan Counselor Guild Halls in Trammel to see if they are available to meet you!"

My question....Where is the Counselor Guild Hall?
It's the building with the volunteer memorial near Blackthorn's Castle.

E

eccentricjules

I'm very excited to meet her =) I hope she will like our close knit community! Let's make sure to give her, and any floaters we may see pass through, a very warm welcome!

A

AustinRules

Sezja is in the hall now. The building is in north Brit, just before the bridge to Blackthorn's castle. Lady Mana is making her feel at home....7:30pCentral.

S

Sunrise

WOOT....Now someone pass her some ale..shes going to need it :D

:bowdown: