• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New EC guide

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Miss Echo of spellweave.com has informed petra that she will be shutting down her site and has allowed us to use her info and guides please check it out in the links bellow!
By Miss Echo of Spellweave.com, Reproduced with permission.

UO Stratics *New* | Enhanced Client User Guide

Big Thank you to miss Echo

A

anvira

Yes, a HUGE thank you to Miss Echo...

Your guide was imensly helpful when I first started down this road (I still use it on an almost daily basis).

Thanks again!!!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Was the first guide I used also great info there if you use the EC and have not checked it out do so!!

F

Fink

Should probably update it to read Enhanced Client instead of SA Client in all the references.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Fink. If anyone sees anything else that needs updating, please give me a shout. Either on these pages or any other on uo.stratics.com.

F

Fink

I've skimmed through most of it. A few of the pictures are out of date but nothing critical is amiss. Such is the nature of the updates since the time of writing, I suppose. I'll make some notes if nobody else jumps on it.

Serving of weird on the side, I see my name as a guild member. Huh.

*edit*

And thank you too, Petra, for hosting and maintaining all this stuff.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Miss Echo of spellweave.com has informed petra that she will be shutting down her site and has allowed us to use her info and guides please check it out in the links bellow!
By Miss Echo of Spellweave.com, Reproduced with permission.

Redirect

Big Thank you to miss Echo
New link to the current location on stratics, the above link now redirects.

EC User Guide