Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Watch us at Stratics.tv as we play our favorite games to help the Children's Miracle Network save kids during this year's Extra Life event.

Playing the same game? Meet up with us in-game and join us in our new Teamspeak Server (ts.stratics.com)!

New EC guide

Discussion in 'Reference Library' started by Storm, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator Staff Moderator

Miss Echo of spellweave.com has informed petra that she will be shutting down her site and has allowed us to use her info and guides please check it out in the links bellow!
    By Miss Echo of Spellweave.com, Reproduced with permission.

UO Stratics *New* | Enhanced Client User Guide

Big Thank you to miss Echo
  2. anvira

anvira Guest

Yes, a HUGE thank you to Miss Echo...

Your guide was imensly helpful when I first started down this road (I still use it on an almost daily basis).

Thanks again!!!
  3. Storm

Was the first guide I used also great info there if you use the EC and have not checked it out do so!!
  4. Fink

Fink The Beggar

Should probably update it to read Enhanced Client instead of SA Client in all the references.
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox Staff Alumnus

Thank you Fink. If anyone sees anything else that needs updating, please give me a shout. Either on these pages or any other on uo.stratics.com.
  6. Fink

Fink The Beggar

I've skimmed through most of it. A few of the pictures are out of date but nothing critical is amiss. Such is the nature of the updates since the time of writing, I suppose. I'll make some notes if nobody else jumps on it.

Serving of weird on the side, I see my name as a guild member. Huh.

*edit*

And thank you too, Petra, for hosting and maintaining all this stuff.
  7. MissEcho

MissEcho Lore Master

New link to the current location on stratics, the above link now redirects.

EC User Guide
  8. Storm

updated link above