• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Dyes or Venom

B

BardMal

Would you rather buy the venom and plants, make your own dyes, or buy the dyes already made?

We have a ton of colored plants left here and so are harvesting them for dyes to supply to the legends community.

Mal & Ally

L

Lord Urza

Im not familiar with the process for making the dyes, but i would rather buy the dyes themselfs allready made.
But i hope they dont end up staying at 500k like they are ATM on vendors

B

BardMal

We put a bunch up in Luna for 200k, if you want more than one or two of a special color, I'm sure we can work out a deal for you.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cough*not a trade forum*cough*

*tries to think of a solution to this since there's suddenly so much new "stuff" to talk about*

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah Maple I think, for just a bit, a little leeway is in order.

OP wasn't really advertising just trying to get a feel for the market.

And no one here apparently reads the EC trade forum at all. I put some stuff on there at a fantastic deal, and had less than ten reads at all.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the dyes can be used on almost anything including I just found out the sorcerer suits =)