• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New drops for virtue dungeons

• Thread starter LiberatingLuT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LiberatingLuT

Did we get any new drops for the virtue dungeons yet? I remember last year they said they were going to add more items, I didn't think they meant next year, if ever.

B

Bamboo_Spyder

Patience should be a virtue in UO. Really. But you know that would be a great question for the Townhall meeting in Chicago in a few weeks. I too would like some dungeon:love:

J

jelinidas

I also wish they would change it up a bit from time to time. This would keep the old holes interesting. I know this wont be popular, but I wish they would lower the drops even further. Make it special when you do get one and keep folks searching. It is fun to go crawling and actually see folks!
Be safe, Have fun!

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did we get any new drops for the virtue dungeons yet? I remember last year they said they were going to add more items, I didn't think they meant next year, if ever.
We regret to inform you that systems people like ,that should be periodically changed to prevent over farming and boredom, are rarely changed. Something in the bylaws of the UO articles that prevent it.