• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] New Dexxer Suit

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mana Regeneration 20
Hit Point Regeneration 6
Stamina Regeneration 4

Mana Increase 52
Stamina Increase 48
Hit Point Increase 25

Lower Mana Cost 55 (When Mage Armor Is Removed)
Damage Increase 60%
Swing Speed Increase 10%
Hit Chance Increase 45
Defense Chance 45
Spell Damage Increase 15%
Faster Casting 1
FCR 1
Enhance Potions 50%

+15 Ninjitsu Skill
+15 Fencing Skill
+5 Resist
+7 Anatomy

Dex Bonus 35
Intel Bonus 29
Str Bonus 4

Damage Eater 15%

Artifacts:
Conjurer's Garb
Jumu's Cloak
Crimson Cincture
Shanty's Wanders
Orc Brute Talisman

Last edited:

sensu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Why not just auction the pieces individually being that this is not a 210 stam suit ?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice overall, but im only seeing 45di. also 8lmc over, which could be easy way to get in more hpr.

i think a ring with more dexter oriented stats would add alot of overall value / performance to the suit (ring is very good, but just see the fc1 and lack of di as not being good for this setup)

also as much as i hate to say it, the Jumu's sacred hide is just bad for a dexter. your losing the 10 percent damage modifier from despic quiver or quiver of infinity. not worth the overall tradeoff.

Last edited:

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh god , nice suit , i wish ur brac was a ring
so it can match this brac o_O
god brac.jpg

BbqLouis

Visitor
You actually going to sell it or is this another one of your "Look at my items I have no intention of selling" posts? Honest question, not trolling.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
You actually going to sell it or is this another one of your "Look at my items I have no intention of selling" posts? Honest question, not trolling.
its just a price check...guess he is testing the waters

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just price checking currently, Suits not done and its being tweaked. Why are you interested in purchasing the suit when its finished? If so what will your offer be please private message me or icq me thanks.