• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New detect hidden rules

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This fell on deaf ears in uhall, so maybe it will get more attention here where others like myself may be impacted.

First, the old link, but I have more to add to this now.
http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/231211-point-behind-new-detect-hidden-rules.html

This is starting to severely frustrate me, I now have no real way to reveal stealth tamers at all, and they are by and far the most common "farming" type character on my shard. I can spam every spell I have, and use detect hidden all I want but it's become an invincible "thief proof" barrier. It's as bad as being in tram, I'm literally not allowed to reveal them anymore by the game itself. My only chance is to hope a red guildmate is online, and that he can make it to where I am on time and undetected, which is a rarity.

It seems every time I've returned to this game, shortly after something new is added that directly hinders me from being able to play my favorite "class" of character..

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are some additional changes to detect hidden in the pipelines. Stay tuned for more information :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OT: seems that bleak has a typo on the forum title: Softwear

Unless he's not really someone who make soft wearables... stuffy bear costume? :D

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Whoops. Ty, hehe.

I pm'd Petra.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How very strange! Not like me to make a spelling error on that level. Profound apologies!