• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Crafter - Merchant Guild

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MAKERS MARK [MM] - Created for crafters and merchants interested in being apart of a totally neutral guild whom are willing to work towards a common goal without any prejudices.

Edward_SP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i may just delete the character on my other account for this. ive never actually made a crafter and i think it would be interesting. ill contact you via icq.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
How can I help?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
DTA was then...

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want to thank everyone for the responses in regards to MAKERS MARK. I am not attempting to mimic any guilds of past or present but instead hoping to form a community of crafters and merchants were everyone has a say and no one is favored.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmmm, Makers Mark....it goes great in coke with a twist of lime!

I wanna join just for the parties! You gonna have trouble crafting after all that!

Really neat idea tho! If we get a second slot I will make a crafter and join!

Q

Quira

DTA was that and still is. There's room enough on Siege, nothing wrong with some healthy competition.

Happy crafting and all the best in business Zeb.

Kind regards

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice idea, Zeb! Wasn't there a guild around just recently with that Guild Abbreviation? Are they gone already??

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good luck with your new guild. I wish more guilds would choose to be neutral, good or evil.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not attempting to mimic any guilds of past or present .
Oops that's not how I meant it to sound, I just wanted to point out DTA because a few of them are still around and they would probably be delighted to work with you.

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recently I noticed what seemed to be several new crafter/merchant type characters coming to Siege. I hoped by forming this guild we could possibly attracted more new people and MAKERS MARK would offer them a home.

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be outta town from the 7th until the 14th, so those interested in joining catch up with me upon my return.