• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Collection Idea, The Royal Garden

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Thought, Perhaps out in the woods some place, could there be a Community Collection
For A Royal Garden?

The NPC Could Take items to create a Huge Ever Growing Garden.
Like the Zoo Please! Just a basic Collections, simple to Tier.

It could take the following items to grow.
Plants of all types
Seeds
Zooggie fugus.
Petels of all types
Thorns
Firtal Dirt
Dirt Clumps from Oaks
Water Pitchers
ECT ECT ECT Add your own garden realated item here....
Disscuss...
Lord Sir Scott

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Collections was bad idea from beginning.
Correction...Collections was a good idea with bad implementation. Community Collections could and should be revamped into a Gold for Items only. This would make them a worth while gold sink...

F

Flora Green

I've been thinking of something like that, Lord Sir Scott. Gives gardeners another reason to keep growing and can have some new, pretty places to visit. You would need the plants to decay at some point in order to keep the garden interactive. Maybe in return we could have some nice deco items as rewards.

K

Kratos Aurion

Correction...Collections was a good idea with bad implementation. Community Collections could and should be revamped into a Gold for Items only. This would make them a worth while gold sink...
When you're trading gold for a rare item of equal value its not really a gold sink. Gold sinks need to be implemented for player wants.

People hate buying fragments. Therefore, recharge your own fragments for a fee. No new items. No extra benefit. Real gold sink.

Other examples would be similar to the fragment. Something that doesn't give you an item in return basically would be a Real gold sink. Unless the item was so minute such as 500k for hair dye in a bottle etc.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
When you're trading gold for a rare item of equal value its not really a gold sink. Gold sinks need to be implemented for player wants.

People hate buying fragments. Therefore, recharge your own fragments for a fee. No new items. No extra benefit. Real gold sink.

Other examples would be similar to the fragment. Something that doesn't give you an item in return basically would be a Real gold sink. Unless the item was so minute such as 500k for hair dye in a bottle etc.
How's it not? When gold is flushed out it's gone...if you sell the item to another your redistributing wealth....but the initial gold is still gone...

L

Lord Drakelord

I've been thinking of something like that, Lord Sir Scott. Gives gardeners another reason to keep growing and can have some new, pretty places to visit. You would need the plants to decay at some point in order to keep the garden interactive. Maybe in return we could have some nice deco items as rewards.

I like the idea, since I have grown all I really wish to use for our deco needs, this would be a good reason why to keep growing more plants. I quit farming the special seeds since I do not need any more of the new plants, but if they did something like this I would continue.

Magincia once had a garden area, if they did something like they did in Vesper Museum they could show off the new plants there when Magincia is reborn.