• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new client issue help!!

hello folks im having an issue as of today when i press play in the new client the screen stays black with a message that says Could Not Create Hardware Renderer: Click OK to try software emulation. Please note this will seriously degrade performance". any help would be appreciated!!

p.s.
i tried changing the resolution from the user settings in the my documents folder to false but it still doesnt do anything.my system settings are obviously way above the recommended specs,16g ram rx390amd etc,i could play just fine yesterday though with the newer amd drivers installed

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol the RESTART button!

No seriously i had this problem fixed by simply restarting my pc once because my pc wasnt catching some drivers properly

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Computers for Dummies 101 :thumbup:

Computers for Dummies 101 :thumbup:
Hehe! im not what i use to be must be the age the fact is i still have my old pc when i played UO back in 1999-2000 this new one was set up by my nephew to be honost so most of the stuff happening here i have no clue about :)