• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Cleanup Britannia Talismans Rewards : cast your vote of preference !

New Cleanup Britannia Talismans Rewards : cast your vote of preference !

• Lucky Charm Talisman (HPR 1, SR 1, MR 1 and Luck 150)

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Soldier’s Medal Talisman (Tactics +10, SR 2, HCI 5%, DI 20%)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Duelist’s Edge Talisman (Anatomy +10, SR , HCI 5%, DI 20%)

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Necromancer’s Phylactery Talisman (Spirit Speak +10, MR 1, SDI 5%, LRC 10%)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Wizard’s Curio Talisman (Evaluate Intelligence +10, MR 1, SDI 5%, LRC 10%)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mystic’s Memento Talisman (Focus +10, MR 1, SDI 5%, LRC 10%)

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want, explain the reasons for your preference.

Let's see which Talisman gets the most votes !

Glenny glenn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well since i do alot of pvm i really needed more luck and my suit is pretty subpar so the lucky charm really augments it well

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I like the lucky charm talisman, mainly because all the other ones have things that are already on other talismans or can be made up for on jewelery, but there has never been a luck talisman before.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want, explain the reasons for your preference.

Let's see which Talisman gets the most votes !
I really doubt I'll ever use one, I would use the anatomy one, because it would be the only one that would up my damage... Plus I am never at HCI cap, so every little bit helps.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The answer to this is a given..... The luck talisman will win bc it's useful to anyone stacking luck. Aka mages / tamers / bards / sampire everyone. All the other talismans are far more specific so don't appeal to the largest group....

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luck talisman. The soldiers medal may be of some use for some templates. The talismans for mage-chars are not so good, because you can get a far cheaper alternative with the Mana-Phasing-Orb (e.g. SDI, ManaReg, LRC, LMC).

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the lucky tali will win..but luck aint been proved to actually work...does it really make a difference 1400 luck to 1900 luck...etc etc.....so go figure.....

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add the option "None of them" to the poll. I can't use any as none would benefit my suits.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the lucky tali will win..but luck aint been proved to actually work...does it really make a difference 1400 luck to 1900 luck...etc etc.....so go figure.....
Hunting for the new loot - luck seems to really make a difference. My pally running 140 luck with honor gets mediocre loot on same monsters compared to tamer running 1990 luck before lucky statue.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hunting for the new loot - luck seems to really make a difference. My pally running 140 luck with honor gets mediocre loot on same monsters compared to tamer running 1990 luck before lucky statue.
And my mystic (wearing 40 luck. a Blackthorn Hooded Robe & a -100 Brace) has pulled 4 Legendary Artifacts, in addition to a few Greater Artifacts. However, that's almost certainly what I was fighting. I don't think it's exclusive to said monster, but I can't confirm that, as I haven't fought Corgul/Scalis/Cora/Andros yet to compare their loot.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said....Luck...its a strange olde thing