• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Chat Posted With Broadsword Team

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
damned if i'd trust my CC info to a UO client . . .
My guess is it will be a link off the log in page that will take you to a separate form of UO store. But it would be nice to get it away from EA who clearly doesn't give a damn and put it into the hands of people that have a better grip on things. Like being able to buy multiples of items lol

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damned if i'd trust my CC info to a UO client . . .
Why would you want to?
You can already link a CC to your account. Any transactions in the in-game shop will be done on the server anyways, no need for the client to know your CC info.. Most probably you won't be able to buy something, if no CC is linked to your acc.

My guess is it will be a link off the log in page that will take you to a separate form of UO store. But it would be nice to get it away from EA who clearly doesn't give a damn and put it into the hands of people that have a better grip on things. Like being able to buy multiples of items lol
Linking from in-game to an external web-store is by definition no in-game store. What then? You still would get the code in the shop and have to manually enter the code in game? Seems pointless and absolutely no improvement to me...

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i agree they need to make changes, but I am a big fan of the ability to buy the ea card at walmart and use it at the store. I can pay cash and never let EA see my CC lol.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They could put a balance on the account, which could be charged by EA cards, with which you would be able to buy things in the in-game store without having a CC linked.
Everything is possible, it is just a matter of how you implement it (and a matter of expertise and time as well ;))

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
This in game store idea is pretty vague. But if they tie it strictly to the credit card you use to pay for the game that won't work for me. I put UO on a credit card. But all the stuff I buy for UO from the store I use a debit cad. I've had out of control credit cards in the past and I won't let that happen again. UO and Netflix are the only thing I use my credit card on and pay them off monthly. I won't use my credit card to buy any other silly stuff. It tends to build up quickly. So if you can use any form of payment at the "in game store" I guess it's ok. I prefer to use a debit card (cash) 99% of the time. But an in game store.... Hmmmmm.... I wonder if it gonna be like going to the provisoners and buying something? lol I gotta see this.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is anybody gonna post all the subjects and answers they talked about. Tried to listen and sorry it sounds like everybody is sitting in big metal trash cans, very hard for me to understand them.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This in game store idea is pretty vague. But if they tie it strictly to the credit card you use to pay for the game that won't work for me. I put UO on a credit card. But all the stuff I buy for UO from the store I use a debit cad. I've had out of control credit cards in the past and I won't let that happen again. UO and Netflix are the only thing I use my credit card on and pay them off monthly. I won't use my credit card to buy any other silly stuff. It tends to build up quickly. So if you can use any form of payment at the "in game store" I guess it's ok. I prefer to use a debit card (cash) 99% of the time. But an in game store.... Hmmmmm.... I wonder if it gonna be like going to the provisoners and buying something? lol I gotta see this.
The way most in game stores work in other games, is you don't just click "buy item" and get charged $10, you would go to a regular website first and would buy a $10 in game store credit type of thing which gets applied to your account to spend whenever you want. So you could buy $30 in credit that just sits on your account forever until you want to use it on something.

Then, when there is an item you want you click "buy" at the in game store, it gives you the item instantly and the number of available in game store credits goes down.

Doesn't mean that is what they will do, but that's how most games do it.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Is anybody gonna post all the subjects and answers they talked about. Tried to listen and sorry it sounds like everybody is sitting in big metal trash cans, very hard for me to understand them.
Your not missing much. The moderator didn't even sound like he played UO, or hadn't in a long time. Like he read UO.com before the interview and that was it. He went on for 10 minutes about how cool he thought Shroud of the Avatar was and he couldn't believe how much it was like UO, like the same person or company had designed both of them! lol He wasted a lot of time on when UO was gonna get an art revamp (not gonna happen), the Steam thing (Broadsword is done with it, waiting on EA to do their thing), and stuff like what were your favorite moments in UO. All I really got out of it was the CC is here to stay, the EC will get improvements they can't do to the CC, there will be an in game store like Origin, and the push for the beginning of the year will be bug fixes and some improvements to the new expansion (nonspecific).

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
The way most in game stores work in other games, is you don't just click "buy item" and get charged $10, you would go to a regular website first and would buy a $10 in game store credit type of thing which gets applied to your account to spend whenever you want. So you could buy $30 in credit that just sits on your account forever until you want to use it on something.

Then, when there is an item you want you click "buy" at the in game store, it gives you the item instantly and the number of available in game store credits goes down.

Doesn't mean that is what they will do, but that's how most games do it.
I can see that. But I don't really see much difference over what we have now. If you still go to an external site to spend your money. Even just to buy credits. Other than they said you could buy multiples of the same items, finally. The big difference with that system you describe is your gonna give them money up front and hope you see something you wanna buy some day? Not crazy about that. I get what your saying but at some point there will always be some of your money left in the "kitty". I like the current system better than that. I only pay for what I'm getting and not leaving 42 cents in some account I may never use again. Just the principle of the thing :p I'd prefer just going to UO.com and do what I do now to buy things. Just done properly with a nice updated assortment, being able to buy multiples, etc. OMG! I soooo looking forward to another system from EA/Broadsword/Mythic/Origin to totally screw up out accounts and credit cards! lol

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kind of pathetic that this interview isn't linked to, or even mentioned, on UO.com. Why they squander nearly every opportunity for potentially positive press is rather confounding. :wall:
"Let's give an interview, then not tell our players about it! It'll be great!" :twak:

Broadsword desperately needs a PR person and UO is dying for lack of a community liaison. :scholar:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just for folk who didn't listen this is basically what I did pick out...

Will?(Potato foot?) I thought he was Onifrk been at UO1yr, Mesanna been at UO16yr(player since '97), Misk been at UO 8-9yr, Bleak been at UO 2mo after Misk... Kyronix been at UO 3yrs as a DEV was an EM prior(player since 99).

They mentioned Shroud of the Avatar which IMO was pretty awkward for the team since they honestly have NOTHING to do with Shroud... and well IMO Shroud can not compare to UO.

Most importantly however they mentioned doing a bug pass at the start of the year... So all you who complain about how buggy things are get off your rear and start submitting the bug reports! And I'm sure make a thread here for them and start a list of some of the most annoying bugs. Things that really impact your life not the "I'm in Fel? I'm not in Fel?" type bugs because my thought is that's been here since Trammel began and I highly doubt they will EVER solve that mystery. But start submitting those bugs that really impact your day to day life. Things that are broken and need to be fixed. Like the fact that looting a large boss corpse in the EC after it goes public STILL CRASHES THE CLIENT!

Bonnie mentioned my favorite thing..... "There is no End Game in UO." UO is limited only by the minds of those who play it. If you role-play your characters life ends when you say it does. And even then you might make a new one and continue on the path to whatever... be it evil and chaos or good or redemption or whatever... If you like to collect things well there is always something else, something new to collect, if you are into getting gold well now you can see how many billions you can acquire, if you like PvP there is a fight right around the corner.... and if you can't find one do something to make it come to you... Imagination and drive are the only limits I know of to UO.

Also of note.... Mesanna mentioned PET ARMOR!!!! I so want this! And more pets!

She also mentioned that players would like a BoD revamp. So think of things you would like to see happening with BoD's... think perhaps of some new rewards, new systems for turn in etc...

They mentioned new additions into Eodon... learning more and expanding more on the Tribes there.... more new monsters etc...

Good things might be on the horizon.

Few things I'd like to add... I haven't seen these newsletters we were going to get monthly!?!? What happened with that? No mention of that... and they once again mentioned that they are NOT going to look at updating the art which IMO sucketh most grievously. Though I do want to remind @Mesanna and @Onifrk that I'm still waiting for more chair facings! Get on that! The new spiffy red chair needs to face all 4 directions couches need to face all 4 directions, the old school throne needs to face all 4 directions! PLEASE!!!!!! Please don't limit my deco to 2 facings. Many things need to face more ways. Also I need more variety of curtains, Flooring, and wallcoverings, carvings, tapestries, etc... and finally PLANTS! There are hundreds of plants in the game I have no access to and I want it! And new ones. The vanilla plant is so pretty! I need more I can grow and color. And if you won't redo the old art by making it better graphically could you at "least" make it hue better? Stop having the "ENTIRE" thing hue and keep adding things that partially hue properly. We've been making some good strides but it would be VERY nice if you could go back and lets take that old style "throne" for example... please fix it so when you color it the whole damn thing doesn't turn one solid color... only the red parts should hue..... the wood should stay as it is... and look however it should with the color of the wood you use to create it... that's my 0.02 Cents for what it's worth.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Kind of pathetic that this interview isn't linked to, or even mentioned, on UO.com. Why they squander nearly every opportunity for potentially positive press is rather confounding. :wall:
"Let's give an interview, then not tell our players about it! It'll be great!" :twak:

Broadsword desperately needs a PR person and UO is dying for lack of a community liaison. :scholar:
Honestly I though the guy did a poor interview about a game he didn't seem to know much about. I don't think I'd be putting it on UO.com either. He seemed a lot more excited about Shroud of the Avatar.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly I though the guy did a poor interview about a game he didn't seem to know much about. I don't think I'd be putting it on UO.com either. He seemed a lot more excited about Shroud of the Avatar.
Yeah, well, BS already allowed the 17th Anniversary to become a soft commercial for SotA...and a near complete embarrassment. (Garriott and Long couldn't stay in character and Minax actually LOLed.)

However, any press UO gets needs to be acknowledged on the site, even if it is weird and awkward.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh my gerd....

I KNOW I heard something about making/keeping pvpers happy.... omg!!! It was a small 2 second thing but.. was it as good for you as it was for me???

:gee::heart::smooch:

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my gerd....

I KNOW I heard something about making/keeping pvpers happy.... omg!!! It was a small 2 second thing but.. was it as good for you as it was for me???

:gee::heart::smooch:
Wait what? Really? OMG, IT'S A PRE-CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems I missed it. Can't listen to it now and can't download it. So many thanks @MalagAste for listing the highlights
Its still there. I just had a look. When you try to "Download now!" its seems to be a different file. I had to listen to it in the browser.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This... this was an awkward interview.
Yes the moderator seemed a bit ummm, let's say, less than professional or less than prepared but I did think, from the team I thought it was the best I've heard them come across in an interview. I don't think once I heard the old stuff "We'll make a note of that, We'll put that in the ideas to be discussed, Soon, etc" I was actually impressed and thought the team sounded the most professional in the interviews I've heard. Kudos guys!!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And they mentioned that dev team is even smaller now. The team lost MsTroublemaker.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its still there. I just had a look. When you try to "Download now!" its seems to be a different file. I had to listen to it in the browser.
I tried that too, it wouldn't work for me. In fact for me it says either end of the bar:
00:00
00:00

k, switched browsers. Chrome will play it. Firefox wouldn't.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Odd @Petra I listened to it on Firefox... but I'm glad you got it to work. The interviewer sounded unfamiliar with UO as a whole. And maybe he did or didn't play years ago but I think he should have taken a refresher in the lands before doing the interview. Maybe even come here some and poked around.

MsTroublemaker has been gone for awhile. I think about the same time or close to the same time we lost TheGrimmOmen...

I also agree with @Dot Warner who said that they really need to hire a competent PR person who can really keep the team on track. Small or no they said we'd get a Monthly Newsletter... we got 1... This interview ought to be linked on the website. It'd be cool if they did a Twitch feed or something more often... Though I will say I rather liked this where there weren't any camera's involved.

But for the 20th I'm thinking it would be really good to do more promotionals. The T-Shirt on the 17th was cool lets do another (I prefer black!)... Maybe a coffee mug? Cup... another Pin? Mousepad even? Wall Banner? Certainly need some build up over the next couple of years with more interviews and such. It needs to be a massive celebration. The 15th was such a milestone and IMO wasted opportunity, lets not have that again.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your not missing much. The moderator didn't even sound like he played UO, or hadn't in a long time. Like he read UO.com before the interview and that was it. He went on for 10 minutes about how cool he thought Shroud of the Avatar was and he couldn't believe how much it was like UO, like the same person or company had designed both of them! lol He wasted a lot of time on when UO was gonna get an art revamp (not gonna happen), the Steam thing (Broadsword is done with it, waiting on EA to do their thing), and stuff like what were your favorite moments in UO. All I really got out of it was the CC is here to stay, the EC will get improvements they can't do to the CC, there will be an in game store like Origin, and the push for the beginning of the year will be bug fixes and some improvements to the new expansion (nonspecific).
TYVM Getting old is hell.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My mom would have said of the interviewer 'he likes the sound of his own voice'. I believe his main interest is in the single player Ultima games that preceeded UO. I'm afraid I winced rather when I heard him trying to get Bonnie to agree that UO players may be migrating to SoTA. If he'd been doing that interview in game Mesanna would have creamed him - and possibly even res-killed him for good measure.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm afraid I winced rather when I heard him trying to get Bonnie to agree that UO players may be migrating to SoTA. If he'd been doing that interview in game Mesanna would have creamed him - and possibly even res-killed him for good measure.
Yeah, that was super awkward...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Do like me, let it run while you play, that way works for me as I'm not trying so hard to understand it when busy hunting or crafting.

Heretic

Visitor
And they mentioned that dev team is even smaller now. The team lost MsTroublemaker.
The game is small. I don't understand what people who share your opinion expect to have working on an 18 year old game. A 30 person team and a full customer service call center? We just got a brand new expansion from this small team. Regular publishes, new content, bug fixes, events, etc.. When really it would not be unprecedented to have a game this old simply in maintanence mode, if not shut down altogether.

Don't be so quick to cry the sky is falling. Our dev team is kicking ass with what they have.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do like me, let it run while you play, that way works for me as I'm not trying so hard to understand it when busy hunting or crafting.
Sorry but it is very hard for me to understand them, it is called hearing impaired.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The game is small. I don't understand what people who share your opinion expect to have working on an 18 year old game. A 30 person team and a full customer service call center? We just got a brand new expansion from this small team. Regular publishes, new content, bug fixes, events, etc.. When really it would not be unprecedented to have a game this old simply in maintanence mode, if not shut down altogether.

Don't be so quick to cry the sky is falling. Our dev team is kicking ass with what they have.
WOW Where did @BeaIank say anything about what you just posted? All she said was we lost a DEV that has been here FOREVER, if I am not mistaken she was here even before the Dark Lady.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

I can't say I am a "sky is falling" kinda lass. Time of Legends even got me to open a 5th (and hopefully final) account, but since I have worked in game development, and work in software development for 15 years now, I do know that a smaller team means longer hours and more stress, and with longer hours and stress come more bugs.
It was sad hearing we lost another dev in the team, specially one that has been there for a long time. I do hope they can replace them swiftly.

Heretic

Visitor
I can't say I am a "sky is falling" kinda lass. Time of Legends even got me to open a 5th (and hopefully final) account, but since I have worked in game development, and work in software development for 15 years now, I do know that a smaller team means longer hours and more stress, and with longer hours and stress come more bugs.
It was sad hearing we lost another dev in the team, specially one that has been there for a long time. I do hope they can replace them swiftly.
I agree with this and I worry about the dev team being overloaded. More so than that though, I worry about how much crap they are given by people on this forum and the ungrateful attitudes so many people seem to have that they've even still got a game to play (not directed at you). The devs have done an outstanding job given their resources, and the interview does illustrate how much passion they have for the game. It makes me sort of embarrassed to be part of a community with so many ungrateful pissant players in it.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

WOW Where did @BeaIank say anything about what you just posted? All she said was we lost a DEV that has been here FOREVER, if I am not mistaken she was here even before the Dark Lady.
That is literally not what she said. Thanks though.
Please read the first post and you may want to get reading glasses.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
At least I have an avatar pic ;) Little cowardly to take a shot at me when you don't have the guts to post one. Anyway... "The Classic Client is here to stay. That is what a MAJORITY of people think of when they think of Ultima Online so that's here to stay." and yes the EC has more features, cause sometimes you really gotta know what hue that plant is ;) At least that's the only reason I use that God awful looking client. Anyway when you think Ultima Online the MAJORITY think Classic Client. Nice uninformed try though :) And they said they want to give CC the features that currently require something like UO assist. Clearly the CC gets any required features and the rest is fluff. Nice, 4 posts, visitor, troll along my man! Good day sir!
I use it for any number of reasons.... 1 click to change out my weapon, quiver and talisman... 1 click to change my whole suit out... it runs WAY faster on my modern computer than the CC without all the crashing... 1 click to see what the "Pet Power Rating" is on a creature before I tame it without having to go to some website..... not to mention being able to see instantly how close it is to the "caps" of Str/Int/Dex as well as Magery, Wrestling and everything else all on one page at a glance... Right click instant looting.... no grab and drag, Everything on a corpse is in a convenient little box so I can see all the "goodies" at a glance in such speeds it'd make your head spin and with Pinco's nifty feature of color coding I KNOW what's going to unravel for something good and it's pretty easy to pick out a Legendary relic worthy item in a FLASH...

What's more when I go out fishing up MIB's all I have to do is double click them and like magic all the MIB locations are on my map easy to see easy to find in a fraction of the time it takes to put them all into UOCartographer or UOAutomap... and doing T-Maps is easy even without Mining if you can read a map... it's so nice that the T-Map and the map are fairly identical making it super quick and easy.

I can move to another shard and set up a character in no time with how easy templates are to move from one character to another. Just find the folder with the character you want to copy and copy and paste that into the new destination... and the character is ready to roll before I even transfer.

And yes it's nice to know the color ID of things to match colors just right or know when someone is trying to BS me on some rare old item.... like coal armor. I left the CC behind years ago. And I'd never go back. I don't care how ugly the Naked Chicken/Turkey/Hiryu is...

I can only think of two things the CC can do that the EC can't.... 1 allow following.... No you can't follow someone in the EC..... Hum.... wonder if that tells someone something..... 2 it doesn't autostack balls of yarn for me! Darn that Yarn! Guess I'll have to do it myself.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I use it for any number of reasons.... 1 click to change out my weapon, quiver and talisman... 1 click to change my whole suit out... it runs WAY faster on my modern computer than the CC without all the crashing... 1 click to see what the "Pet Power Rating" is on a creature before I tame it without having to go to some website..... not to mention being able to see instantly how close it is to the "caps" of Str/Int/Dex as well as Magery, Wrestling and everything else all on one page at a glance... Right click instant looting.... no grab and drag, Everything on a corpse is in a convenient little box so I can see all the "goodies" at a glance in such speeds it'd make your head spin and with Pinco's nifty feature of color coding I KNOW what's going to unravel for something good and it's pretty easy to pick out a Legendary relic worthy item in a FLASH...

What's more when I go out fishing up MIB's all I have to do is double click them and like magic all the MIB locations are on my map easy to see easy to find in a fraction of the time it takes to put them all into UOCartographer or UOAutomap... and doing T-Maps is easy even without Mining if you can read a map... it's so nice that the T-Map and the map are fairly identical making it super quick and easy.

I can move to another shard and set up a character in no time with how easy templates are to move from one character to another. Just find the folder with the character you want to copy and copy and paste that into the new destination... and the character is ready to roll before I even transfer.

And yes it's nice to know the color ID of things to match colors just right or know when someone is trying to BS me on some rare old item.... like coal armor. I left the CC behind years ago. And I'd never go back. I don't care how ugly the Naked Chicken/Turkey/Hiryu is...

I can only think of two things the CC can do that the EC can't.... 1 allow following.... No you can't follow someone in the EC..... Hum.... wonder if that tells someone something..... 2 it doesn't autostack balls of yarn for me! Darn that Yarn! Guess I'll have to do it myself.
That guy fired me up cause he was going out of his way to be obnoxious lol. But some of that we can do too lol. It's how well you know the client you use. If you use Pinco's or UO Assist, it all comes down to very little difference in my life, and seriously if I had to look at the EC client I wouldn't play UO. Haven't bought any coal armor in a long time ;) I guess I just find it super annoying Broadsword doesn't do more with the CC cause they're not bright enough to figure out the code. Are they coders or what? Hire actual experienced coders lol

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It has continually amaze me for eyars and years that we are always given the "can't manipulate the CC client to do that because of the old code" excuse. In the late 90s we had people that could program it, why can't anyone program in the CC now?

I'm no programmer, but I don't understand this. We don't use DOS anymore but I bet you could still find some DOS programmers out there LOL.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
DOS programmers
DOS (Disk Operating System) You do not make programs in DOS, except batch programming. Yes I still use bat files to sort my journal files and rename them :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
It has continually amaze me for eyars and years that we are always given the "can't manipulate the CC client to do that because of the old code" excuse. In the late 90s we had people that could program it, why can't anyone program in the CC now?

I'm no programmer, but I don't understand this. We don't use DOS anymore but I bet you could still find some DOS programmers out there LOL.
Well what I've seen done is simply link old art to new code. Would it be a project? Yes. But Broadsword is just keeping the lights on in UO. They're not gonna get involved with anything major. Those days are gone. If they can't pull off a Halloween event, or even flip an old Thanksgiving switch then it's pretty clear we're just coasting as long as they can pull it off. Hire some of those guys from the free shards lol. They seem to be doing some pretty creative stuff with the "impossible code". Hell, it's not like they can't just do a revert if they hose it up, ask Atlantic ;)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't forget the lag, bugs, outdated graphics, crashs you complain about on a daily basis!

#addsarcasmtags2016

[Sarcasm] Don't forget how you can only hack or script in Classic Client[/Sarcasm]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk