• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Char looking for guild

O

oliman383

Decided to start playing UO out of the blue the other day, after a 6 year vacation. I'm working up mining and BS and working on getting a house.

I haven't seen a ton of people in any towns, so I figured this would be the best place to look for people to hang out with. All of my guildies are still playing WOW and don't have any interest in starting up UO.

Please reply or send me a private message is anyone is looking for new members.

My in game name is Oli

O

oliman383

Yes I am still looking, I'll check out that bank though. See if I can't find some real people in game.

T

talween

Ask any k-d member or go to www.knightsofdragonkind.com, and fill out app. there is about 30 members running all over, and we are bouncing between #2 and #3 on the top ten guild list.

WE are a structured guild, with set ranks, you gain rank by points, points by attending functions, there are about 3-4 scheduled hunts a week and probably 1-2 inprompto ones every day.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am membered with Chaotic Creed (C!C) and The Holy Reserves (THR) and both guilds are allied together. THR is in the top 10 also and chaotic creed jumps on and off the list throughout the month at differant times. We would love to hear your story and see if you would be interested. Both of these guilds are not young and we are very experienced and can help you get back to pace in game fairly quickly.