• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Char Ideas....

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys,
I'm trying to think up a char to make and I am drawing blanks....
Ive got just about every template imaginable on different servers and I have a couple empty slots on both of my accounts.
Could someone please give me some ideas.... and a name to go with it... and give me something to do at work (other then work)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Tell us what you have already and we can tell you what else we've made.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets see......
Swords Sampire
Macer Sampire (can go fencing)
Wrath Form Sampire
ABC Archer
Stealth Archer
SS Archer
Throwing Sampire (if thats what you want to call it)
Event Thrower
4/6 Posion Fencer

There are others but this is just off the top of my head. I have them scattered over many servers depending on where I feel like playing.
I guess I could just start doing peerless's and such to mix it up I guess but I really like making chars..

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets see......
Swords Sampire
Macer Sampire (can go fencing)
Wrath Form Sampire
ABC Archer
Stealth Archer
SS Archer
Throwing Sampire (if thats what you want to call it)
Event Thrower
4/6 Posion Fencer

There are others but this is just off the top of my head. I have them scattered over many servers depending on where I feel like playing.
I guess I could just start doing peerless's and such to mix it up I guess but I really like making chars..
What is an "Event" Thrower ??

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is an "Event" Thrower ??
just a standard thrower with max damage output... 210 stam, 120 throwing, anat, tactics, chiv, and max di with all super slayers weaps with 40 ssi.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It might be interesting to convert one of those sampires over to the Duncan Drake template of Bushido Paladin - then you can write about the conversion and some pros and cons of each template...

You could try my confused template of Vampire Paladin (0.0 bushido).

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DP Mystic
Archer Tactic Mage
4/6 Parry Bush Chiv
Tamer Mystic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk