• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New castle craft roof ***pic added***

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hope the new stuff add ons decay when idocs drops or omg @#$%^&&*()@! lol
I could never understand, with all the troubles with water troughs and other stuff hanging in the air that the devs made gozas and carpet not decay when house drops.

Last edited:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh wow! that's utterly epic! can't wait to see it finished!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I hope the new stuff add ons decay when idocs drops or omg @#$%^&&*()@! lol
I could never understand, with all the troubles with water troughs and other stuff hanging in the air that the devs made gozas and carpet not decay when house drops.
actually, gozas revert back to deed form. i got over 3k gozas from an idoc that was covered in goza. yep.... lots of deeds.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Lord Arm with hanging carpets just use telekinesis on them and they should be grab-able.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ya but when u trying to loot and do shift control @$^8(%$$%, its not fun lol. looks good just wish that stuff would decay

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@DJAd Ive actually been coming up with a price plan to start offering it as a service. Just out of curiosity what do you think is fair for 18x18, keep, castle?

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think the pricing would not just depend on the size, but on the material used. Particularly if using reward cloth or special dyes for the colors.

When I offered deco services, I would charge 5mil for adding an all-black layer on 18x18 and above. That would be all materials, a ladder, my time and showing the owner how to fix it if they accidentally messed up and chopped a goza. :) I figured by showing them how, they could then do other things. If they wanted special colors, we would negotiate. If they wanted more of my time for other deco services - well - we'd talk.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I agree with Kirthag on her price for 18x18s.

Keeps and Castles are a bigger area and more of a pain for dyed colors (non-reward, non-abyssal cloth) I'd say 10-15m for a keep and 20-25m for a castle.

That being said, I do feel I have to give the fair warning that if someone reports the extra levels of goza mats because it "impedes them" for whatever reason, you do run the risk of a GM or advisor deleting it. I've seen this happen a few times over the course of the years - especially if someone places a house and it blocks them from seeing stuff in their home, so just know if someone decides to be a jerk, you run the risk of losing it all.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kayhynn I have an email from mesanna explaining exactly what i can get away with. I dont think it would be legal for me to post the email on stratics due to their TOS.
But basicaly she has stated as long as you arent blocking a players house, or vendors... etc. they are good to go.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got some more work done this morning.

The start of the new runebook library floor.

new runebook library.PNG

The start of the transfer shield floor.

transfer floor.PNG

This candle of love, bounty head, guildstone, scribbles named items, and character statue of people i trust floor is almost done.

cand roof with char stats.PNG

Craft roof is pretty much finished now.

new craft roof.PNG

ICQ me at 609670565 or message me here if you want to come by and take a look.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, its been a blast putting it together. Ill probably wait till the expansion to design the lower floors. PM if any of you want to come take a look in person.