• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Calendar Feature

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys,

So Stratics finally got around to adding a calendar feature to the forums, YAY!!! Its easy to do...

You would post your event as you normally would in the main shard forum (here), and once posted, you can use the "Thread Tools" to add it to the Calendar, like below. You can also remove it from the calendar and edit as well. The full list of calendar features can be found HERE.

Having said that, I think most folks I've asked so far have said they still want to see a list of the events stickied at the top of the forum, so I will continue to do that.

If any of our regular event sponsors want to have moderation rights on our UO Catskills FB page to add your events on there as well, please do let me know and I'll be sure you get added. Our events are shared by the Official UO FB page to the broader masses, so it helps to get the word out about your events.

Thanks!

:heart: Pandy