• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New bug with tamer's mounts

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since last publish, all my mounts are sent to the stables soon as I dismount, anyone else having this problem, happening with Cu's, Dread Warhorse and Nightmare. It also shows pet is still supposed to be with me, as in control slots are showing 4/5 for Cu etc.

Sent bug report in with updates about it happening to all my mounts, its becoming a real pain.

I thought it might have been connected to my training disco on my mounts, but this is also happening to Cu's I have not had out of stables since bonding.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since last publish, all my mounts are sent to the stables soon as I dismount, anyone else having this problem, happening with Cu's, Dread Warhorse and Nightmare. It also shows pet is still supposed to be with me, as in control slots are showing 4/5 for Cu etc.

Sent bug report in with updates about it happening to all my mounts, its becoming a real pain.

I thought it might have been connected to my training disco on my mounts, but this is also happening to Cu's I have not had out of stables since bonding.
I haven't managed to reproduce that bug on Europa yet, but I'll keep trying with my girls and see if I can get it to.

You just basically hopped off the mount and they poof, aye?

Wenchy

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dismounted my cu several times last night and it stayed with me each time. Thanks for the heads up, though - hope whatever is causing your problem gets fixed.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow - that's a crazy one. I played on Atlantic last night; hopped off my cu a few times and nothing odd happened. Also played a non-tamer with a swampie, and it stayed with me when I was dismounted. So, nothing odd on this end, but hopefully fixed quickly!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's happen in only 1 case: when you cross a server line and you are never dismounted since login.
For avoid this, dismount and re-mount after login and you are safe :)

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry not got back to this before now, this only happened that night, not happened since.

I was sitting at Luna Bank, New Haven bank roof where I normally rest, Brit Stables, also in Ilsh.

@Wenchkin, this was on Europa.

@Pinco, I am only mounted all the time when sitting at bank, or moving around Ilsh , other than that I am on foot, for example when I have my Ethelinda with me.

@Gotman, I am hoping it was just lag, though I was not experiencing lag at the time.

One possible answer could be because I was using EC client, with my disco macro using Stored Target, that way I can train disco without getting off mount, while sitting at bank.