• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New branding iron bugged?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive heard someone say the brand went away when they mounted a pet. Now a tamer on LS branded his GD and it lost its brand. It has not died. He branded it when they came out and put it in stable. Now the brand is gone.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I can confirm...mine lost his branding too :(

Sending in a bug report.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They used Water Color Ink and when it rained it washed off.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
that and the 30 charges for 600 sov is a real downer. 500 sov for the undertaker staff with 100 charges, really feels as if I am getting RIP off.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did they even officially announce the branding iron as being in the store, or did it just "slip through" their increasingly shoddy QA with the recent update to the not-even-out-yet publish?

Either way, the iron should be pulled from the store and those that have been purchased made nonfunctional until they can get their poop together. (Which would mean all irons out there recharged to 30 uses)

@Kyronix

Tigger

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Didn't you get the note we are the QA Dept, we all have been better at finding bugs then they have, but then again there are more of us then them. :devil:

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a higher stablecount, so I can have some room for trying new things.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, instead of the branding iron we could get a "sticky labeller gun".....then I can just go around slapping my name on everything.
King Blackthorn walks into the room of waiting guests and says
"Greetings one and all I am as you know, King Blackthorn"
*click click print slap*
"what the????.....Oh...I am apparently King Blackthorn, property of Slayvite".
:gee:

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, instead of the branding iron we could get a "sticky labeller gun".....then I can just go around slapping my name on everything.
King Blackthorn walks into the room of waiting guests and says
"Greetings one and all I am as you know, King Blackthorn"
*click click print slap*
"what the????.....Oh...I am apparently King Blackthorn, property of Slayvite".
:gee:
Shhhhhhhhh!! Don't give them any ideas otherwise they'll release the "Advertising Opportunities" patch with user customized bill boards of various sizes placable anywhere available for a small fee in the store. The mind shudders at the possibilities.... ;)

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need a higher stablecount, so I can have some room for trying new things.
That's why Noah never will play UO.
Does anybody counts the tamable Pets?

OK Back to Thread. Sounds like Money for nothing. So i will wait.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just posted to uo.com

NewGreetings Everyone, We will be doing the monthly meet and greets on April 10th for Asuka at 9 am ET and April 24th at 9 pm ET for Pacific. We look forward to seeing you there with your questions and suggestions. I would also like to take this time to let you guys know we are aware of the issue with the Pet Branding tool. When we publish the fix this week all tools will be fully recharged. Thank you! UO Team

Good stuff! :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just posted to uo.com

I would also like to take this time to let you guys know we are aware of the issue with the Pet Branding tool. When we publish the fix this week all tools will be fully recharged. Thank you! UO Team
Advice from a guy who made his living doing Quality Testing and Assurance ... Actually do the testing!!! :twak: Then release it to production.

:thumbup: