• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New 'Balance' Changes

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At first I was a bit pissed off with the changes. But after a bit of research and testing, they work out better for MOST templates in the long run.

I am wondering what the population of Oceania think of all these?

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the 40 SDI cap buff for "pure" mages for pvp, and good thing I hadn't created my new mage suit, as im about to ajust it accordingly now.. lol

havent read into it enough yet, though interested to learn more about the Chivalry changes.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the 40 SDI cap buff for "pure" mages for pvp, and good thing I hadn't created my new mage suit, as im about to ajust it accordingly now.. lol

havent read into it enough yet, though interested to learn more about the Chivalry changes.
The focus changes arent set in stone yet so dont make ur suit yet.

The major change is the effects of the spells are scaled with skill AND karma

W

Waylander

I think you will find that the sdi cap will drop a bit from 40% so dont rush into any suit building yet.

Hopefully they play around a bit more with apples and cure pots.