• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Background!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Love them! :)

But i noticed on the female elfs some sort of grey thing behind them blocking the pretty background.

But great work! :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its no problem realy. Just wanted to show everyone the nice background. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edited my post to show (My Favorite) background on standing near a Moongate. :)

Nalif

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very cool :) I wish things like this were easier to mod. When you compare Ultima's UI coding to other games, like WoW, things are so much more clunky and difficult to implement...

I was messing around with something similar a while back.

It's difficult to stray from a black background since the paper doll graphics were so sloppily made ( black masking to cover things up quickly instead of proper coding, etc )

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two more lovely backgrounds to show. :)

For the Ship background do need to start game with EC Playsound (Pinco' Patcher).​

Love it! Pinco keep amazing me. :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually I still looking for more backgrounds, but I can't find the ones I was looking for and I'm not an artist :/

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I totally LOVE The ship background!

Let me know what you are looking for Pinco and I'll see if I can help you find something.

Or perhaps I can put something together for you.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally LOVE The ship background!

Let me know what you are looking for Pinco and I'll see if I can help you find something.

Or perhaps I can put something together for you.
well, actually there are 2 missing like:
- bank
- heartwood (a city on a tree is not easy to get)

then there could be many other areas that would be nice to have a bg, but for now I don't want to put too many around :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I like that for Heartwood that's excellent!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
it's not fitting very well, the quality of the drawing is too different from the paperdoll :/

That's a bummer I haven't really found anything very suitable for a bank. I'll continue looking.