• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new back to UO...

N

neils88

greetings everyone,,, neils here and today will be my first day back on UO "once done patching", since 2005... i began my account one month after launch in 1997... everything has changed alot, and seems confusing to say the least... just wondering if there are any old players still on Catskills??? i was in a rather infamous clan back in the day, we were the "Cookie Cheifs Clan",,, not sure if anyone still remembers us lol... but anyway just looking to make some old contacts and some new ones, so i can have some help getting back into the sweing of thing... Neils...