• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New back into pvp

• Thread starter Grimm_of_Oceania
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Grimm_of_Oceania

So, I have just dusted off and polished my old pvp character whom I havn't used in many, many years. Fenwick St. Croix, look for me.

I am utterly useless, but have had great fun in the few fights I have had, and the fewer again that I won (I am quite sure I was let off easy on those, Charmaine). If anyone see's me around fel, and wants to give me some pointers and earn some insurance money in the process, let me know.

I dont really care for trash talk or whatever, I know I'm no good at pvp and a trammie so spam caps elsewhere, but will appreciate a fairish fight. I use a nox fencer (pretty obvious from my gear) and have only fought similar or pure mages so I'm looking for other templates.

I've had my bard ganked a few times at spawns by bokutu wielding chars (Caramon had me seeing black and white in about 20 seconds in the star room the other night) whom seem to knock me sensless, whats that all about, mage killers...