• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Artifacts

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone seen the new artifacts? And/or know if there are artifacts from normal SA monster or just from the bosses?

The Replicas that come from the new Spawns have already been added in a previous patch. But as far as I know the other new artifacts haven't been seen yet. When I gave up on the Focus Group they definitely weren't in yet.

-Galen's player

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not found any but there were hints that at least one artifact drops from a normal creature.
bouras

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Found this one as a stealable in the "Underworld". Its the small round gargoyle shield that I forget the name of, in a shade of red.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
This was a drop from the Medusa peerless.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all.

So far Gargoyle-only.

Disappointing, if also understandable.

Oh well; stuff to sell is always nice, even if I can't use it.

-Galen's player

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where In The Underworld Did You Find That Shield I Am Trying To Make A List Of All The New Stealable Locations For Everyone To See.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all.

So far Gargoyle-only.

Disappointing, if also understandable.

Oh well; stuff to sell is always nice, even if I can't use it.

-Galen's player
Gargoyles can't use any currently existing artifact headgear, gorget, or gloves. They miss out on some very useful items because of that. Fair.