• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Arrival

C

Calliope

I've just made my first character on Drachenfels and I'm having trouble finding ordinary stuff - exceptional plain leather armour. rune books, GM weapons etc.
Can anyone direct me to a shop that sells this sort of thing? I can only find high-end stuff on vendors.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Drachenfels.

For some normal stuff we just can make it for you and give it to you where you want. Just tell us what you need. :)

L

Legacyee

Hi Calliope and Welcome to Drachs

I'll say the same as Frarc, just shout on the forum here, what you want and with a bit of luck some-one will have or make what you want.

And if you have ICQ we can contact you in game, don't be afraid to ask for something even if it's help to get somewhere
I think I may have a spare rune book that you can have ;)

C

Calliope

Thankyou! I'm just about to go to bed, but I'll post tomorrow. As I said, I need GM exceptional leather armour and GM weapons - specifically a katana - for training, and a runebook for Trammel cities. I will pay (I have about 30,000 gold heh).

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell me if I'm wrong, but you look like a returning player to me :)
GM crafted stuff is so last 10 years lol, I had a hard time getting used to the new stuff myself when returning.

Anyways, I run a shop (basically, prices are close to production cost, it's all about nostalgia :)) located S-E of shrine of Chaos, you can use the bulletin board to post an order, I get them done under 48 hours.

I'll put a full leather set for free on the 'orders' vendor for you to grab aswell as a Katana.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Drach "our happy place"
Im Wild Thing in game look for me and ask for what you need happy to give you stuff

C

Calliope

Thanks a lot Miriandel, I picked up the armour and weapons tonight. I'm most grateful!

No, not a returning player, just set in my ways, heh. My guild has decided to start afresh on a new shard and we picked Drachenfels. I'm the advance party!:D

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Drachenfels with the guild then. You will notice that although we a smaller community that if you want something its often just a matter of asking. :)

N

Nenime

Alike my fellow Drachies did before, I bid thee and your guild mates welcome here on this nice Shard. I would like to offer some help too like maybe taming a Pack Beetle or something like that.

I really like your style starting from scratch on a new Shard and not with powerleveling like probably the most. Everytime I create a new toon, the first weeks are so much fun fighting Lizardmen, Ettins and such with crappy equipment and low skills. Thriller! And I enjoy every piece of loot and every 0.2 of gain.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM crafted stuff is so last 10 years lol, I had a hard time getting used to the new stuff myself when returning.
Funny thing is, that GM made amour now is really good. I use it often. (No, I am not on Siege. *g*) Selected spined armour pieces can reach 70 phys resis without too much trouble. That is definately enough armour for training a melee-char and doing first farmings.

C

Calliope

Thankyou all for the welcome! I'm really enjoying myself, it's a lot different starting new chars without all the "support" chars we have on Europa. It really concentrates the mind on essentials:)