• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Archer, Need help!

mazamotuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I'm making a new archer but used a advanced token to get the ninjitsu, hiding, and stealth. So archery and anatomy or under 60 and I need to get them to atleast 70 to do golem training.

What do i fight to raise archery & anatomy? They aren't raising at all!

Any ways to get it quicker? Thanks!

B

Bara

I would equip a repeating crossbow with high ssi. This will help you gain much faster as you're swinging more often.

For archery: Get to 50 by doing the new player quest in haven, then go hunting Lizardmen in the upper level of despise. If it gets slowish close to 70, then you can finish off your training easily on ettins on the second level.

Alternatively, you can equip +skill jewelry to enable you to use the golem quicker.

Hope this helps.

T

Turdnugget

Grab some +skill jewels to get you to 75ish/80. Then you can work on a golem, and slowly take jewels off when skill gets higher.