• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Annual Event (What do you think?)

S

Squirtle

What does everyone think about If S.E decided to do a Annual event on where you can change your Race and keep everything? The selection is in the game already and could be done like how you select your Adventuring Fellow NPC. I think seeing as FFXIV is due out at the end of the year and since S.E raising the Level Cap it would be an idea that most people would like to do. What do you think?

O

OHparklandgroup

I just love going on these Final Fantasy gathering, and I especially like the ladies that do cosplaying!! WOw!
If you want to look for great locations for a vacation or for huge meetings, check this out: HERE!!!