• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Anni gifts are just awefull

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just saying... nipped to test shard and ....and well they are awefull

i for one will not be reopening olde accounts to claim more gifts...

seriously the DEVs are missing out on real cashflow oportunity into the UO coffers.....very very disappointed...

not good

Last edited:

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only 2 choices from the token is kinda meh :/
The plant looks kinda nice thou :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A random bronze statue recipe (for Tinkering) or a potted Amaryllis (which look fairly cartoony) grown by a random professional title (which seem similar to the onyx statues).

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Flowers are too tall, for some reason lately seems like everything is way tall

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Flowers are too tall, for some reason lately seems like everything is way tall
My coffee pot is the perfect size. For a busy metropolitan coffee shop.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a potted Amaryllis (which look fairly cartoony)
Yup. :(

Like the collectability/uniqueness with the colors and the titles, but a miss on the art.

Too bad. Most of the Kotl stuff doesn't seem too out of place, art wise.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
A side note, you cant use any of the halloween items when they're locked down @Kyronix.

The giant pumpkin is interesting.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flowers and Pumpkin should both be about half the size IMO but hey its free stuff so no complaints :)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think the fairy is actually pretty cool from the bronze recipe

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks! I had pictured the stuff much worse in my mind. The giant pumpkin is *odd* though
No problem, just for clarity the gypsy wagon, pumpkin, apple and cider tray are for halloween.

The plant and the sculptures posted below are the anny gifts.

Dont really care about the plants, but the sculptures are cool looking.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm happy about them, sure the flower may be a little to tall but it is a gift.
I am going to trade some as I will need to get all the recipes for my crafter on Siege and I do like the flowers.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
holy crap those are awefull!
Hopefully they make them worth clean up points right from the start. I'll be more than happy to dump those immediately!

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
OREOGL, thank you for posting the pictures. Love The art for the gypsy wagon and the new halloween foods.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awefull i tell thee!!!.... hey did i get the usual plain old box standard ******....saying ...''ungratefull sod'' ...post...kinda bet someone i would.....lolz

but yah.. is there time for the devs to do anything to save this years anniverasry?? probably not....dont these things go on the test shards and get hammered and picked on...becuae i cant see anyine being happy free or not!!!??? oh well

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhhh @Aran supplied us with that i see....i win !! pay up....u know who u r

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These have been on TC for awhile now. Kinda too late to start complaining now.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
then again @Barok ...some folks actaully play test shard as there main shard..... r u one of those... just asking... they do exsist... weird but yah people do play test shard as they can get max everthing without trying,,,, its like the god option on a playstation game i guess

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One suggestion add the Runic Atlas Recipe to the pick choices. @Mesanna @Kyronix A lot of us missed this one and would like to have it. I believe it was said it would be available in game, i was able to beg 2 from other players but it would be nice to have it for all of my scribes on all shards. Plus it is yet something else useful that is denied new or returning players. While the Atlas sucks for a library I do prefer them over runebooks in my pack, lol just don't mess with the colors ;)

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
OREOGL, thank you for posting the pictures. Love The art for the gypsy wagon and the new halloween foods.
No problem, the only one i am missing is the bronze sculpture of man on the beach, since I was unfortunate enough not to receive it on test.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
One suggestion add the Runic Atlas Recipe to the pick choices.
Yes, this!! I would love the runic atlas recipe as one of the choices!
Also, I don't mind the bronze bench, but it would be so much better if it was empty, so you could sit on it... I don't think I would want it with the man on it.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just saying... nipped to test shard and ....and well they are awefull

i for one will not be reopening olde accounts to claim more gifts...

seriously the DEVs are missing out on real cashflow oportunity into the UO coffers.....very very disappointed...

not good
how do you get them on test?? checked my chars stuff and nothing there?

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Pumpkin is great, its title is self explanatory.

However Items Are getting to big and taking up way too much space. A lot of the newer gifts are bigger than my toons.

I would like to see smaller items with more detail. (yes its more work)....but I would like to see it all the same.