• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**Nevermind**

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've decided that I should sell my vendor house. I just don't have the time to keep it up like it should be. I've decided to put it up for sale in hopes that someone else with more time and desire will take over. See my post in the Catskills trade forum, or ICQ (27820983) me for more info.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, I've seen that house. I bet with the new Greater dragons (Super dragons) it has seen a lot of traffic as of late.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it seems it's been busier than ever lately. There's always a crowd outside. That along with the friday night events for the zoo, there's a pretty steady amount of traffic. That's why I'm suprised I've not got one bite on the house.

G

You are leaving big shoes to fill. Nowt many want the responsibility it takes to run and active shop like yours. I know I couldn't do it for very long.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That seems to be the impression I'm getting. I'm starting to think maybe I'll just suck it up and try and keep it up the best I can. Maybe farm out a few of the vendors I personally run.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
***UPDATE***

I've decided not to sell after all. (Market is terrible atm or something) I'm in the process of re-stocking everything, and looking to take on a lot of extra vendors. If anyone is interested in placing one, ICQ or PM me.

A

afreespirit

<blockquote><hr>

***UPDATE***

I've decided not to sell after all. (Market is terrible atm or something) I'm in the process of re-stocking everything, and looking to take on a lot of extra vendors. If anyone is interested in placing one, ICQ or PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Arrgh. I just removed mine last night.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry about that, I forgot to ICQ you guys. ICQ me and we can get you set back up. I've decided to not charge rent anymore anyway. So we would have had to change the contract anyway. But before you set back up I am going to remodel the house a bit.