• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Net Toss?

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone interested in doing a old fashion Public Net Toss, Out there?

i think in about a week or so i might have like 50-100 nets to toss.
anyone interested?
thanks
SS

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all possible and my savages ( I mean kids ) are bein good... I'd be more than happy to attend the event.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if you dont feel like waiting a week i think i have a couple nets in stock.
or if you want some MIBS i think i got about 200 cluttering up the house.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

if you dont feel like waiting a week i think i have a couple nets in stock.
or if you want some MIBS i think i got about 200 cluttering up the house.

[/ QUOTE ]
i have sooo many mibs it is no funny lol i spend "Weeks" collecting them haha but on them nets,well i will take them only if 1. i run a net toss and 2 you show up to toss them or at least show up the day of the event(if one is run) and hand em out, to me that would be well, awsome...
PS You dont have to wait on me to run a net toss event hehe

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Question who whom may be interested, I wondered when a great time to have this would be in order to allow as many people as possible to attend?.
i am quite flexable on the time and date. i was thinking like next sunday or even better imo would be the 21...
so i put the vote to you...

G

The 21st would be good. As for time, doesn't really matter as long as its not supper time

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 21st look like a winner but as for the time well dinner could be a lot of times hehe...
any ideas on a awsome time that would allow everyone who is interested to show up?
taking thoughts, ill prob post all about this some time in the middle of this week...
IE set a date and get it posted on the calender....
Time thoughts folks?

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW I think i would like to seek to have this event catered so if anyone wanty to bring like a ton of food great.

Also Where should we meet up at? The Sakra Bre Community Center is prob best in my Opin... But if folks think we should meet elsewhere id love to hear from you in this thread....
Net Count 20 Green 4 multi colored and 2 or 3 white...

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me, early afternoon is good.. or late night. Saturdays are when we go out for dinner so we get back later in the evenings than usual.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well cool i will keep that in mind for any future Saturday event, but as it is this one is on a sunday and will start at noon hehe...
So now you have no excuses not to come hehe..
PS if you ment to type sunday well ignore all this message above lol

J

Jheran Viaxus

Well I will more than likely not be able to make as work weird work sched, but if you need anything let me know. I am sure I got some extra nets lying around (White and Green). Would be willing to toss some your way for a good event.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well I will more than likely not be able to make as work weird work sched, but if you need anything let me know. I am sure I got some extra nets lying around (White and Green). Would be willing to toss some your way for a good event.

[/ QUOTE ]
i am sorry you wont make it, bring em by the city hall and drop em off if you like.
ill be on and off all night tonight...Icq is in profile if needed...
I will probably make the offical announcment of this event on Wendsday night...
i hope to see a few of you there