Net Toss Sponsored by O/S and Alliance Guild

• Thread starter Deadly Shadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Deadly Shadow

Hail and well met. Once again it is time to Toss those nets into the deep at Bucs Den. Guild O/S and Alliance will sponsor a net toss on Tuesday April 15 at 8pm EDT. Come one come all. Join in the fun. We have over 200 regular nets and 20 of the White nets to toss into the deep. Through the Awesome contribution of the FAL guild we have these great white nets to toss. Bring your own nets if you wish and toss along. Please no Pets. Hope to see you there. Big John O/S will toss the White Nets hoping to obtain the seahorses or anchors

G

Oh what a perfect day for this. I am sure many folks are stressed at the impending tax deadline.

D

Deadly Shadow

take a break from those nasty taxes and come join in the killing fun.

paying for UO for 126 months and i know why. Love the folks and the game

G

<blockquote><hr>

paying for UO for 126 months and i know why. Love the folks and the game

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too !!!!

U

_Uriah Heep_

LOL
yeah me too, to both of yall.
Need to change the sig line, I just get so danged frustrated with em sometimes!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
<font color="purple"> net toss..

grandbabies...

grandbabies.....

net toss......

yeah, grandbabies win

and Uriah, sure cure for frustration is to clean a closet

</font>

<font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font>

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
<font color="purple"> net toss..

grandbabies...

grandbabies.....

net toss......

yeah, grandbabies win

and Uriah, sure cure for frustration is to clean a closet

</font>

<font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font>

U

_Uriah Heep_

If you only knew the myriad of things lurking behind those doors

Been cleaning a closet, trouble is, being a true packrat, when i take something out I always see something shiny to bring back in!!

Yeah, grandbabies, better enjoy em, these here are growing up fast!

U

_Uriah Heep_

If you only knew the myriad of things lurking behind those doors

Been cleaning a closet, trouble is, being a true packrat, when i take something out I always see something shiny to bring back in!!

Yeah, grandbabies, better enjoy em, these here are growing up fast!

D

Deadly Shadow

i NEVER ask for nets. My Legenary Fisherman (Big John) fishes up a lot of nets and the FAL Guild has always been more than generous in donating both regular and white nets or if i see some regular nets reasonably priced on a vendor i will purchase them. Several folks just come to our event and toss in their own nets. Always folks there to rez when needed (which seems to be often).