• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nerve Strike

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this was already implemented, but WHY the change so that it doesnt affect someone already or in-the-middle of casting a spell? This spec already got hit by the NERF wand and is practically useless now, the only time I use it is when players need to be frozen while on the run, usually redlined, last thing I need is for them to finally stop running and cast GH and for my NS to fail!! What gives?! Samurai PvP and PvM has been nerfed so hard, with changes to Vamp Form, Nerve Strike, Evasion....granted some were overpowered, please re-look into changing NS back to the way it was, its already "resistable" similar to the para spec.